Need help on TVPad 1 and 2

Hi, I have TVPad 1 M121S 3.26 and TVPad 2 M233 3.94.
Both are dead now. Any mehod I can use to watch live HK tv programs? Thanks.

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Right now only Mr.Phontaman
    Right now only Mr.Phantoman can help us,if he release his own channel list for Phanto Apps :3
  • Yes, I am waiting for the super Phanto app. In the meantime, is it any dns ip i can use to watch live or any hk programs? :'(
    Thanks.
  • Cheuk, Phanto@ do you think I should toss away my TVPad 1 and 2? All apps are not working at all even Phantoman's Phanto 2.1 that was installed.

I heard that TVPad will be worked if I change DNS IP or purchase something called "VPN". Is it what I need to do? Thank you.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Cheuk, Phanto@ do you think I should toss away my TVPad 1 and 2? All apps are not working at all even Phantoman's Phanto 2.1 that was installed.

I heard that TVPad will be worked if I change DNS IP or purchase something called "VPN". Is it what I need to do? Thank you.
    Please go here take a look how it works(自己向題,自己救).At least we can watch some thing from Pad 1,2,3

The VPN method are not work in Pad1,2,3 B)
  • BaronBaron Junior Member
    Yeah, this video is so good.
    I just recently know this super helpful app. Many thanks for Mr.Phantoman's releasing links.
    I can add a stream link to the channel file in the computer file then upload via filezilla; then restart the app, that new stream video is immediately appeared on the TV.
    This is just like a DLNA method. This is already good then watching offline videos.
    The next thing is how to add more streaming easily to the list.
  • Thanks Chunk. Yes, Phantoman's Phanto is the powerful app that I have been using for many years. I really hope he will have a new version to have HK tv channels for old tvpad 1-3 soon. Thank you all.
  • Can the Phanto app still be used to watch channels now? and if so, has anyone got a new updated list of channels that can play on the app?

thanks