TVPad remote control not working?

It's been a pleasure using, however, the remote control's navigation pad and the ok button suddenly not working. The power button, help, volume key are ok. This is weird.

I also tried to find the hard reset button but it is not available on the tvpad 4.
Any idea or help would be appreciated.

Comments

• If you have an older TVPad lying around, maybe you can try using the remote from that unit? I found out that the remotes for TVPad 1-4 are basically the same
  • tvpad1 remote is very responsive on tvpad4
  • got a new tv pad last week & it was absolutely perfect until Sunday. When I went to switch the box on, a red light flickers constantly on & off on the box. The remote control does nothing when I point at the box. I simply have a box with a light flickering on & off. I can't get past this stage to do anything further? Any advice much appreciated.
  • When the red light flickers it appear like the box is going to switch on looking at the screen. It then goes blank & repeats the process forever?
  • When the red light flickers it appear like the box is going to switch on looking at the screen. It then goes blank & repeats the process forever?