vChannel on UBOX

Hi guys, I sideloaded the apk package which was shared here for vChannel no ads. I installed on UBOX gen 2 and everytime I run it, it just quits back to apps page.

Anyone got this problem? Do you have a fix?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What happen when you try to install the ad version ?
  • bwbw Junior Member
    Actually, I still get interstitial ads with the no ad version. Like padman noted, try the regular version first.
  • What happen when you try to install the ad version ?
    Ok I wil l try the one from Google play store
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    I installed the one that Padman shared in the Direct APK Download of http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/252/up-vchannel-android-ios-tvpad4/p1 . I use the "mouse" control on the UB remote and just hit the "back" button if I see the ad when first played. It is not bad at all and is a good back up to watch TVB drama when the UB box is having network issue now....
  • bingbingbingbing Junior Member
    Installed VChannel from Play Store onto Unblocked Tech but when try to add channel, the onscreen keyboard does not have "/" or ":". What to do or do I plug in USB keyboard? Thanks.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Installed VChannel from Play Store onto Unblocked Tech but when try to add channel, the onscreen keyboard does not have "/" or ":". What to do or do I plug in USB keyboard? Thanks.
    Yes the best way is plug in USB keyboard..
  • There are 2 USB ports. Plug in wireless mouse . It will be easier to navigate Vchannel.
    There is a new app in UB market calls "Hot TV drama" , must use mouse to move around.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    Look at your Android Language and Input settings and check your 'keyboard' setting. Choose English (US) to get the QWERTY virtual keyboard to solve your '/' and other missing key issues.

I noticed when our Ubox received a firmware update the other day, it changed the keyboard setting to a Chinese ABCD keyboard. The main Language setting remained unchanged - English US, as supplied by the reseller.

Just plugged in USB keyboard to box but when I type to add channel, nothing shows on screen.

Just plugged in USB keyboard to box but when I type to add channel, nothing shows on screen.

Got it to work from earlier posting on changing input setting. Thank you.