TVPAD 4 need help installing N+ Store

I'm a first time poster on this forum but have been following the TvPad updates on this forum with great interest. I recently replaced my older TvPad 1 with a TvPad 4. Unfortunately I am unable to stream live Korean TV since Solive is not available through the TvPad 4 App store. After some researching on the internet, I came across instructions to install N+ Store, which once installed, I am supposed to be able to download the Solive app.

http://streamingtvasia.com/2014/10/23/install-tvpad-channel-apps/

The problem is that I cannot get the installer gvos2-sd1 to load. I've tried several USB drives and I know there is no issues with them since I'm able to run the banana batch installer without any problems.

I've searched this forum as well as Google and unable to determine what I may be doing wrong. I'm following these steps:
1. Format USB drive to FAT32
2. Copy the gvos2-sd1 and the N+ Store app on to the root of the USB drive
3. Insert the USB drive on to the TvPad 4
4. TvPad 4 recognizes the USB drive but does not run the installer app

Any trouble shooting steps are GREATLY appreciated!

Comments

• I'm a first time poster on this forum but have been following the TvPad updates on this forum with great interest. I recently replaced my older TvPad 1 with a TvPad 4. Unfortunately I am unable to stream live Korean TV since Solive is not available through the TvPad 4 App store. After some researching on the internet, I came across instructions to install N+ Store, which once installed, I am supposed to be able to download the Solive app.

http://streamingtvasia.com/2014/10/23/install-tvpad-channel-apps/

The problem is that I cannot get the installer gvos2-sd1 to load. I've tried several USB drives and I know there is no issues with them since I'm able to run the banana batch installer without any problems.

I've searched this forum as well as Google and unable to determine what I may be doing wrong. I'm following these steps:
    1. Format USB drive to FAT32
    2. Copy the gvos2-sd1 and the N+ Store app on to the root of the USB drive
    3. Insert the USB drive on to the TvPad 4
    4. TvPad 4 recognizes the USB drive but does not run the installer app

Any trouble shooting steps are GREATLY appreciated!
    "The TVPad Package Launcher "gvos2-sd1" file is required to install .pkg app files on your TVPad using the TVPad USB port."

- .pkg file is for TVPad1 - 3 only (Linux file format).
    - TVPad4 file format is *.apk, (Android file format)

You cannot install native TVPad 1 - 3 file onto TVPad4
  • Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't realize that. Would you know of any other way to load the Solive app on TVpad4?
  • jettajetta Junior Member
    I have problem for installation the upgrade apps, it said no enough storage space, installation failed. I have already deleted several of the old apps to spare out some space. Please advise.