Time shift function on HTV3

UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
After reading the HTV3 review, it mention there are no time shift function.
HTV3 do have a time shift function, you can actually shift to whatever time you like, is in the 7 days reply app, say you want to start 5 hours delay, just choose the program play 5 hours ago, it will play non stop like a time shift

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Mmmm so you are saying it'll keep playing continuously without having to select the next program ?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Mmmm so you are saying it'll keep playing continuously without having to select the next program ?
    yes they can playing continuously without having to select the next program (it was better than Tvpad...
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    So confirmed it myself and it does what they said =)
  • How is the picture quality compared with TVPad4?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I think it's better, but it could just be me
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    anyone else have issues with the time shift apps? No programs today?
  • I think it's better, but it could just be me
    I got a chance to see a H.TV3 in action for a few minutes, IMO, the PQ for the VOD and Live apps is nowhere near that of TVP4. Perhaps there are other apps that provide better PQ which I didn't notice.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @BennyLam which app did you use try ?
  • @padman, I think the apps vere HKPlayback and ChineseVideo
  • TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    I have been using live app and VOD for nearly two weeks now. Streaming is very good though I don't have tvpad 4 to compare with. Once my internet was down and H.tv3 was still playing for a few more minutes before it was down. The buffering capacity is quite large for it to be able to last if any fluctuation of internet exits. I assume you mean the streaming of those two apps. Unless the demo you watched was in a mall that didn't have good internet.