Choppy Live TV Streaming

Since yesterday the streaming for Japanese Live TV is very choppy and seems to be a lot of buffering compared to the early week.
Not sure this is all because of their server maintenance yesterday.
So I have to switched back to my dear old buddy TVPAD3

Comments

• Since yesterday the streaming for Japanese Live TV is very choppy and seems to be a lot of buffering compared to the early week.
    Not sure this is all because of their server maintenance yesterday.
    So I have to switched back to my dear old buddy TVPAD3
    Hi. How is the streaming for Japanese Live channels? I am considering buying this UnblockTech Box for myself.

Thanks!
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Live streaming is acceptable but in comparison with TVPAD, the buffering is often.
    However, it is much better now.
  • Just curious, live streaming on my box never have buffering problem, either it's working or not working, when it works, it pops up right away in second when change channels. Remembered on Tvpad it takes a long 10 second to load. and there's a lots of down time in the past.
    All the boxes I bought have had the same issues like UB but I think we have to give them a chance to improve it.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    You are right. It will usually load within 5 - 10 seconds but lately it will load at 0% for 10 - 15 seconds before commencement. I am referring to some Japanese Live Channels.
    However, other station live are fast such as TVB-HD
    Just curious, live streaming on my box never have buffering problem, either it's working or not working, when it works, it pops up right away in second when change channels. Remembered on Tvpad it takes a long 10 second to load. and there's a lots of down time in the past.
    All the boxes I bought have had the same issues like UB but I think we have to give them a chance to improve it.