tvpad apps

I am having trouble finding and loading Korean Apps for the UB Box Gen 2 plus(1GB). That being said ANY help to load would be appreciated AND i have the TVPad3 apps on a thumb drive...can these be used with the UB Box or are they inclusive to TVPad?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    There is no korean app on the UB box. The live channels are in the main UBTV -> Live TV app

The korean vod you will need to test each app out. Just download them from the UB market.
  • vectorvector Junior Member
    are you referring to gen 2 plus...UBTV>live tv is everything but Korean. Is there a channel number where the korean channels begin?.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    How is it everything but korean ?
    I found programs from Thailand, India, Saudi....no Korean channels
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Well strange that you got Thailand. Perhaps you can post some screenshots
    I just need some instruction please. On your review, there is a "menu of channels at the 2:10 mark...I have tried to duplicated your efforts off and on for the last five hours. Is there an app you loaded to "get" the listed menu of channels?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Post some screenshots
    how do I post a screen shot when the tv is not hooked up to the computer directly.

The Korean channels on live tv start at channel 560. Is there any VOD?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Take a picture of the phone ;)
    I found the Korean live TV and stumble on the menu I was talking about so no need for the screenshot(great idea taking a picture with a phone...If mine hand't gone Tango Uniform this morning)...do you know where the VOD for Korean Programming is located ?