tvpad m121s some apps stopped working

terianxterianx Junior Member
hi, i just upgraded my firmware on m121s with phantoman fix and got the green man back, then installed the apps back. i found that some apps stopped working. such as "时下热剧, and "港粤快看 TVpad版". i'm currently using dns 49.* with vpnunlimited via router. guess tvpad is slowly killing apps.

Comments

• KinyoKinyo Junior Member
    hi, i just upgraded my firmware on m121s with phantoman fix and got the green man back, then installed the apps back. i found that some apps stopped working. such as "时下热剧, and "港粤快看 TVpad版". i'm currently using dns 49.* with vpnunlimited via router. guess tvpad is slowly killing apps.
    港粤快看 works with dns 49.but no more new episodes update.
  • cyberguerillacyberguerilla Junior Member
    My personal experience is this:

I could only get the Cantonese Live TV app, HiTV and at most 1-2 channels in BeTV to work(too bad they're not BBC or CNN). All are live TV apps. SportsOnline has stopped working as are all VOD apps.

Wondering if others experience similar issues.
  • Yes, I got only certain live TV channels as well for TVP1 and TVP3. The legacy TVpad devices are not reliable as we view it.