UnblockTech replay app

Just got my unblocktech yesterday. I've been trying out the replay app and there's been a lot of buffer issues an makes its almost unwatchable. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? The live tv seems to be pretty smooth though.

Comments

• Yes, I concurred with the buffer issues even on Ethernet plug connected on many movies and certain video on demand. Live TV was an issue last week but it is pretty smooth now. Some apps are better than others. Not sure if is my provider download speed (30Mbps) or something else. In comparison, UBox has lot of contents but TVP4 streams more efficient with virtually no buffer. Do others encounter problem with their UBox?
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    I agree. TVPAD streams are more stable with little buffering issue compared to UBox.
    The download speed in Australia is much lower, with mine at 10mbps to 13mbps.
    This is really crap compared to other part of the world.
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    Yes I agree too. UBox VOD has too much buffering problems making almost unwatchable!!
  • jacwon61jacwon61 Junior Member
    Hi, I also got my UB box and hooked it up today. The Live TV works very smoothly and has more channels than TV Pad. I agree the UBox VOD and UB Rec have some buffering issues. I hope this is only temporary. UB box is indeed an alternative of TV Pad. :)
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    Excuse my ignorance, when ppl refer to VOD app, are you referring to the 7 day Cantonese Playback VoD app?
  • LedubdubLedubdub Junior Member
    Excuse my ignorance, when ppl refer to VOD app, are you referring to the 7 day Cantonese Playback VoD app?
    I believe they are talking about Video On Demand; basically TVB Dramas and such....