HTV Box

2»

Comments

• yoyoyoyo Junior Member
    I have both the 2 and 3 version. No noticeable difference between the two. In fact I'm telling friends to get the 2 due to the lower price and unknown future of these boxes. They work exactly the same. Wifi is weak so I suggest to connect it with a Ethernet cord. You only use 6 main apps. 2 for live, 2 for VOD and 2 for replay. Each app is extensive in content and fully functional. I say 2 of each kind because one is for mainland stuff and the other is for HK stuff. I like it much better than the tvpad.
    haha~you know this device very well,i like HTV 3 more,as i have been told the hard ware is advanced version,but anyway i like the design of the light
  • UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    I am looking youjizz,apk file anybody can share it thanks
    There are 2 adults APP to use on HTV3, you can direct download and install using the onboard internet brower.

http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=210

Passcode for Youjizz is: 111222
    sexy tribe : 000000
    Yue good view ( 粵好睇) : 10086
  • newyorkcpanewyorkcpa Junior Member
    does anyone know the app to watch recorded TVB dramas ? Not the Live tv.. because most of us work and don't have time to sit around to catch the live air.

Thanks!
  • does anyone know the app to watch recorded TVB dramas ? Not the Live tv.. because most of us work and don't have time to sit around to catch the live air.

Thanks!
    Does this post help?
    http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/518/time-shift-function-on-htv3#latest
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    i'm not sure if this is a pro or con of the product but I know the apps tend to auto update. I've had it for a a few months and I don't feel like they do much testing on the updates as there's always issues with the app after update.
  • i'm not sure if this is a pro or con of the product but I know the apps tend to auto update. I've had it for a a few months and I don't feel like they do much testing on the updates as there's always issues with the app after update.
    Testing video streaming app is very time consuming, and Quality Assurance engineer gets paid a lot (at least in US). My co-worker is a QA in this field. I am not surprised that the quality of these apps are not up-to-par.

• UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    HTV have TVB drama playback ( no adverts ) is 粵好睇

see photo for all the htv apps