Anybody using this box??

aristoaristo Junior Member
edited December 2015 in Other IPTV Streaming Device
I saw this at EBay is anybody using it??? Any feedback http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121838393068
Thanks

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    @aristo Interesting, it claims it uses private server. So wonder how they goes.. Not sure if I would put my money into an unknown box myself.
    Before you buy this box you must understand this box is different from other boxes, this box is using a private server **setup instruction come along the box. if you have any question feel free to contact me for assistance.
    I saw this at EBay is anybody using it??? Any feedback http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121838393068
    Thanks
  • aristoaristo Junior Member
    He asking $110...should I buy this box or the unblock???
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Is budget a concern for you ?

If not, wait a week or so. I should have a htv3 review.

Otherwise I would personally take a UB over this box. Since nobody knows what it is.
    He asking $110...should I buy this box or the unblock???
    Thanked by 1aristo
    Ok..thanks for your input...I will wait ..I respect your reviews...
    Thanks again
    edited December 2015
    I just wait ...was about to buy it...but change my mind!!! Didn't want to waste $$$
    Post edited by aristo on
  • steven5354steven5354 Junior Member
    I bought one to try. Everything seen to work. Many live channel . Big collection of movie. It has 7 days playback. Live channel from China and Hong Kong confirmed. Also from Japan Korea and Taiwan not confirmed. Came with adult video app. The apps is similar to HTV 3
    Thanked by 1aristo
    edited December 2015
    I paid $120 for it and $180 at NYC Chinatown for HTV 3
    Thanked by 1aristo
    edited December 2015
    Ok...thanks for the input...so Steven do u think it worth it for $110...my mom likes only TVB...Cantonese live,vod, and playback channels....do u have any problems with box...private server being down ...any outages ??
    Thanks
    I just got it couple days ago. Only turn it on one time to test out everything. It has tvb live, VOD and 7 days playback.
    Thanked by 1aristo
  • KnojaqKnojaq Junior Member
    Hello All,

Has anyone try any inexpensive IPTV box with Android OS to load any chinese or other foreign language apks into it?

Like either one-
    Dual Core Android TV Box XBMC Midnight MX Dual ARM Cortex A9 Build in WiFi Remote Control(ROM 8GB RAM 1GB) online price USD $43.99 or

MXIII M82 Quad-Core Mali-450 4K Android 4.4 5GHz WiFi TV Box 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM Support 5GHz WiFi Ethernet Bluetooth with IR Remote Control online price USD $38.99.

Just wondering will it work?
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    so far only app that is free and can watch live channels were cloudTV, actually had good amount of content in HD both mainland/hongkong/japan/korea etc
    Post edited by gqone76 on
    If the device loses power every time, you have to do the initial setup to authentic with the server but it is just easy 3 step procedure.
    How the server ?? Is it pretty stable???
    It has 5 live apps for Hong Kong China Taiwan Vietnam and claimed to have live Korean and Japanese channel (not confirmed) one playback app. One app is called HK World has many TVB drama including the current one and some are dated back over 15 to 20 years ago. This app is all Cantonese movies and drama also including Chinese opera and Toy Story in Cantonese plus other titles. So far the server has no problem . I got it for a week.
    3 VOD apps
    It has 5 live apps for Hong Kong China Taiwan Vietnam and claimed to have live Korean and Japanese channel (not confirmed) one playback app. One app is called HK World has many TVB drama including the current one and some are dated back over 15 to 20 years ago. This app is all Cantonese movies and drama also including Chinese opera and Toy Story in Cantonese plus other titles. So far the server has no problem . I got it for a week.
    3 VOD apps
    Thanks for the input!!
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Thanks
    It was funny thing is the Tech support phone number is 13129273135 ( it is a Chicago phone number)
    I know...I think he might be a reseller !!!!
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    lol funny, I've asked him about Korean channels, he sent me screen shot of live channels that looks exact copy of Moonbox even same channel# does anyone have screenshot of the icon for that live tv app? wonder if he somehow manage to hack it to apply it on his own box and reselling.
    he also stated for for VOD use TVMC . really?.. lol
    I don't think he is a reseller. I believe he took the blank TV box and programs the apps in there. When I power up the box, you can see his company name in Chinese on TV. So far I am pretty happy with the box and no problems with the server.