Calling Unblock Tech Sellers

Does anyone know where to purchase a Unblock Tech Gen2 Plus Ubox in the Vancouver B.C Canada? I'll be traveling soon and hoping to pick up a box from a seller store(s) there instead of buying one on-line. Appreciate in advance for your information.

Comments

• alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    Does anyone know where to purchase a Unblock Tech Gen2 Plus Ubox in the Vancouver B.C Canada? I'll be traveling soon and hoping to pick up a box from a seller store(s) there instead of buying one on-line. Appreciate in advance for your information.
    Vancouver, Richman district has a Market, 2 story high, they sell all kind stuffs, veg, Dvd drama sets ( HK, China, Korean) good and really cheap, video store, Houseware etc, the name I forgot .
    Ask local people over there, wish can help you
  • THANK YOU! Are you referring to the below mall? Any chance have cross street names to scope in the market? I know there are many 2 story high markets in Road 3 in Richmond Canada.

Aberdeen Centre
    4151 Hazelbridge Way
    Richmond, BC V6X 4J7
    Canada
    aberdeencentre.com

Vancouver, Richman district has a Market, 2 story high, they sell all kind stuffs, veg, Dvd drama sets ( HK, China, Korean) good and really cheap, video store, Houseware etc, the name I forgot .

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Haha, since the Canadian currency is so low now make sense to get one in Canada LOL :p
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    THANK YOU! Are you referring to the below mall? Any chance have cross street names to scope in the market? I know there are many 2 story high markets in Road 3 in Richmond Canada.

Aberdeen Centre
    4151 Hazelbridge Way
    Richmond, BC V6X 4J7
    Canada
    aberdeencentre.com

Not Aberdeen Center, but over there has some Electronic stores also too, might get what you want.
  • BatmanBatman Junior Member
    I think the next thing for TVB is to go after the people who are selling the box. It is wise not to give out names, or location of anything in here. Just a thought.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Batman its not particularly hard for them to walk into a chinese mall and get the owners name.

That's where I suspect majority of these boxes are sold and spread. I think online sales is still miniscule compare to B&M when it comes to these asian streaming boxes.

Who knows what their next step is tho...

• LOL. True that USD is high but Canada has high taxes in compared to my state ($0 sale taxes).
    But am curious to know what's the average selling price in Canada. Huh, going to be busy searching around Canadian websites for this year through next year too :)
    Haha, since the Canadian currency is so low now make sense to get one in Canada LOL :p
  • LOL. True that USD is high but Canada has high taxes in compared to my state ($0 sale taxes).
    But am curious to know what's the average selling price in Canada. Huh, going to be busy searching around Canadian websites for this year through next year too :)
    More often, tax is not collected or "included in the prices" at those stores.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yep, chinese people don't like the idea of tax lol
    LOL. True that USD is high but Canada has high taxes in compared to my state ($0 sale taxes).
    More often, tax is not collected or "included in the prices" at those stores.
  • BatmanBatman Junior Member
    Chinese invested billion of dollars in to Canada just to obtain a visa. The Canadian government do not have the man power, or want to interfere with the business in Chinatown. Their judicial system is less corrupted than the United States. Unfortunately, the ruling verdicts in the US will effect everywhere around the world. Most other countries are too afraid to challenge them, but to comply instead. TVPAD should have file an appeal. This way all the users will have at least couple of years to watch TV, and make adjustment. What it seemed like is that TVPad is a small company running by couple of guys in an apartment.