Unblocktech UBox Gen 2 HDMI Output Problem

2»

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @rwny1 I think UB is updating their app store ATM
  • rwny1rwny1 Junior Member
    Thanks Padman. Unfortunately I can't get the second box to display anything anymore via hdmi or the AV cable. Hope I can switch out this box for a working one soon.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Hi rwny1,

Padman is right. The App Store is currently being updated.
    I was in a panic mode today when the iptv app was not available for download from the app market

Thanks Padman. Unfortunately I can't get the second box to display anything anymore via hdmi or the AV cable. Hope I can switch out this box for a working one soon.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @rwny1 Maybe try another TV/monitor to force the HDMI output
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    I did check the setting under display, maybe I can only able to see something on TV with the AV cables, the setting has only 2 choices, PAL or NTSC.

Thanks.

slee, Seems like you have the 1st generation box.
    Check the system see if it's Android 4.2 or 4.4
  • With 4K capability, do I need a 4K pass thru receiver for the tv to display at 3840 x 2160 at 30hz?
    I can see distortion if I cannot directly to my receiver with do not have 4k pass thru.
    I just checked my system, enable pass thru if using A/V receiver for audio, for 4K pass thru? I have no idea. For example, my box was selected 4K, then the TV shows 2160p but not 3840p without the A/V receiver, I only have to turn ON for audio output using HDMI & SPDIF pass through, the iptv box connected to TV using HDMI with no distortion. I haven't try to use BD player to play 4k movie yet.
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    Mine is the S800 with 512MB RAM, I think it is gen 2 but not the "plus". I believe it is Android 4.4, but I will check it when my mom is off from TVpad 3........

Thanks.
    I did check the setting under display, maybe I can only able to see something on TV with the AV cables, the setting has only 2 choices, PAL or NTSC.

Thanks.

slee, Seems like you have the 1st generation box.
    Check the system see if it's Android 4.2 or 4.4