**Help!! TvPad3 in New Jersey - Not Downloading Programs**

istatusistatus Junior Member
edited November 2015 in Legacy TVPad
Need some help! My TVpad 3 was out for a few weeks last month then came back ~ 2 weeks ago, but now none of the TVB episodes are loading since last week. The Wifi connection is good, but nothing is coming on. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!
Post edited by istatus on

Comments

• thed0rkestthed0rkest Member
    edited November 2015
    You need to update the TVB VOD App. You are probably using the old one which isn't working anymore.
    Updated Apps
  • istatusistatus Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I never updated anything before for my TV Pad 3. Anybody else having this problem and resolved it with updating the VOD App?
    edited November 2015
    I had that problem and I resolved it by updating to the new TVB VOD App. Please go to TVPad Store and then go to App Manager. What version are you running? I believe I am currently running 1.25 which is working fine.
    edited November 2015
    I'll find out later when I get home. Do you have TVpad 3? you updated thru the TVpad app store? Thanks
    edited November 2015
    Yes, I have a TVPad 3. And no I did not update through store. The TVPad store doesn't have it I believe. I downloaded the pkg file and placed it in a USB. I the plugged it in the TVPad.
    edited November 2015
    Where did you download from? Can you pls provide the link? Are you able to watch TVB dramas now? Thanks
    edited November 2015