TVPad 3 (m358) Useful Files (Firmware + Apps)

padmanpadman Moderator
edited December 2015 in Legacy TVPad
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• ARTORIORARTORIOR Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks Padman,

Is this the file upgrade M358-4100 (fw GVOS4.18) to make live apps back to function? Or it is upgrade older version model to M358 FW 4.18?
  • ctyuenctyuen Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    It seems to me that once the TVPad3 M358-4100 is upgraded to version 4.08 and v4.18, the network server returns error code -1, Most of the existing apps became inoperable with clear indication of server problem. Is there anyone who might knows what server error code -1 represents? It's sad that TVPad does not come out and clarify the server problem or offer any other technical support to TVPad owners. Why should anyone would buy any of their product at all? Not me. I got sucked into TVPad3 without much prior knowledge of their product problems.
    I really hope that TVPad would come out with a way to roll back or uninstall the upgraded firmware.
  • hwanihwani Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    hi i have gvos 4.18 m358_4100 tvpad3 and used solive for watching korean tv. now it doesnt work anymore. what do i have to do ? system update ? or download a new version of solive ? i read that chaning dns to 146 might help ? how do i change it ? thanks alot for all help.
  • netdevil08netdevil08 Just Watchin`
    edited November 2015
    Does not work after changing DNS. Hopefully TVPAd had solution for this. Really hate those stupid rich TV broadcaster , charge so expensive ... Support Tvpad...
  • shenshen Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello,

Firstly thanks for helping.

I have a TVPAD3 running on firmware 4.18. The rest of the apps are working but the 516 app for watching Taiwanese TV isn't. It said "this is not a valid app" or something. So I uninstalled and and try reinstalling via N+ but N+ just flash quits if I try to install "516 TV". Then I tried using USB to install the version I downloaded on the N+ website which I could not install as well.

I can no longer find 516TV on the official TV-PAD store infact my official TV PAD Store doesn't have much useful stuff on it anymore. I couldn't see any of the Live TV apps in my official store.

Does someone have an updated "516 TV" app which works they can send to my email? [email protected] or maybe they have an work around for this ?

Thank you much for reading.
  • bingbingbingbing Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I downloaded the apps above but how do I get the updated ????.pkg now that the N+ store is not available? I have the older version (gray background) and it's not working when the other apps are. I believe the reason is that I don't have the latest version (blue background) which in N+ store it should be dated in 2014. Thank you.
  • IQ_ZEROIQ_ZERO Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I have TVPad 3 M358, how can I find out which firmware is installed in my TVPad?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Settings -> Hardware info

IQ_ZERO Wrote:
    > I have TVPad 3 M358, how can I find out which
    > firmware is installed in my TVPad?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi anybody have the ???? ver 1.27 (for Pad 2.3 ) to share thanks!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Here you go

https://mega.nz/#!vJUylbLK!tU3L7tr2-2HXAk16p8C3msHeWuxjTGq6dJbWnEvEwAM

cheuk5 Wrote:
    > Hi anybody have the ???? ver 1.27 (for Pad
    > 2.3 ) to share thanks!
  • tengarangtengarang Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi

Without much knowledge besides the fact that TVpad 3 is not streaming to my unpleasant surprise....

What are you folks doing to resolve this issue. I tried the update feature and it says update fails. NOne of my channels work not a single one.

Is there a certain lead time for a fix? To avoid my further confusion on this issue, can someone please provide a link to the patch that will fix this outage issue?

Thank you
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Have you try changing the DNS ?

tengarang Wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Without much knowledge besides the fact that TVpad
    > 3 is not streaming to my unpleasant surprise....
    >
    > What are you folks doing to resolve this issue. I
    > tried the update feature and it says update fails.
    > NOne of my channels work not a single one.
    >
    > Is there a certain lead time for a fix?
    >
    > Thank you
    edited November 2015
    Change DNS..I have not done anything besides turn off and on the TV pad and attempt to update it but fail.

I looked it up, should I follow these steps?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using?hl=en

Or should I just download Firmware 4.18 + Apps Pack (Apps may need updated): [mega.nz] to my USB and then plug my USB to the TV pad and update there?

I am finding these procedures online and I dont know what I am doing.
    edited November 2015
    so I am in my Lan Settings

I set the type to Manual

I leave my Ip address, subnet mask, gateway alone

So I have a DNS: 192.xxx.x.xxx

What should I change it to?
    edited November 2015
    I changed DNS to 49.213.10.163

now when I go test network IP gateway and DNS all normal. Server is still showing abnormal error code: -1

So changing DNS does not work, but now the question is do all combination s of DNS not work or are there some out there that will work? Does anyone know?
  • KimmyngKimmyng Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    TVPad 4 in Houston, Texas - 49.213.10.163 was working like a charm in the past few days, then it is not working at all tonight :S
    Anybody know what's going on?
    edited November 2015
    well the same code you were using worked for me... but only for a bit since my last post ... so what give or take a several hours.

now it stopped working.

I thin the ISP is tracking down these "Open number" and eventually block them.
  • morphiiimorphiii Member
    edited November 2015
    Is it possible to install chrome and watch it on drama.se directly?
  • morphiiimorphiii Member
    edited November 2015
    how do you install .apk on TVPAD3?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    morphiii Wrote:
    > how do you install .apk on TVPAD3?

Hey men apk file only for Pad 4 (Android OS)
    You have look for pkg files for Pad 1,2,3B)-