What should I upgrade to?

Hi all,

Recently, I've been having a lot of issues with my HTV3 and I would like some advice on what I should do please...

The first issue is that my HTV3 would crash and go back to the home screen. It happens randomly and I think it is because it is lacking system resources. I don't have anything installed on it other than 鮮橙視頻 (used to be known as 大视界). This is the only app I use. I've also tried to factory reset it and the same issue would happen every now and then. It is already updated to the latest firmware.

The 2nd issue is more important. I have used my HTV3 for more than 2 years and it has started asking me to pay the $66 subscription. I don't want to keep doing this if I don't have to.

I have tried to install the 鮮橙視頻 .apk file on my phone, but looks like the app will check the MAC address or some sort of hardware ID of your device and if it doesn't detect that it's a HTV device, it doesn't let you use the app. I've even tried to spoof the MAC address on my phone to match the same MAC address of my HTV3, but the app still doesn't work unfortunately....

So I guess my questions are:

1. Is there a way to bypass the $66 subscription payment and use the app for free?

2. I only use 鮮橙視頻 and I like the movies and TV channels that it has to offer. If I were to upgrade to HTV A3, would I still be able to use 鮮橙視頻 on it?

3. Is it worth upgrading to HTV A3? Or is there another device I should upgrade to that provides me free movies and free TV channels without subscription?

4. Is EVPAD 3 MAX+ any good?

5. Is Leevi.tv any good?

Comments