HKE360 trial stuck with a blank screen.

I want to buy a TV box for my parents from HK to watch TVB programs, Chinese Dramas and other programs with Chinese subtitle. Since they are from HK, TVB Cantonese program will be the top priority. My friend has a HKE360 box ( I believe 2nd gen). I also read about other boxes like evPad or FunTV here. Can some one here provide some advise on which one to buy.

The forum here also mentioned about HKE360 or Go360 Trial app which can run on Android box. I like to try it out before I buy. I have the App install on an Android 7 TV box with 2G/16G. The App installed and I got a trial ID and password. But it stuck on a blank screen with the "ID , 3 day trial " on the top left corner of the screen. Any idea why this is happening ? Not sure if this is because my box does not have the hardware requirement ?

BTW my box is on Ethernet and I have a 75M down and 10M up from my ISP. Internet speed should not be an issue.

Tagged:

Comments

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member

You didn't mention what box you have. Maybe you just need to clear the cache.

• padmanpadman Moderator

Try it on a tanix 3 box, they've been most stable for chinese streaming apps