New to SDTV / NAPPER questions

2»

Comments

• Does it matter?

I paid for napper sdtv. The program I use to watch it is go360. So it's the same thing to me. Also go360 looks exactly liek soda TV.

• Sorry for hijacking the thread but when i try to install sdtv/go360 on my fire stick, everythign work beside the live tv. Anyone else have this issue?

• edited June 2021

my Blue TV box just broke, I was about to go buy a Amazon Firestick TV also as Napper support and Padman here recommended it.

Xellos2099 in the 360 app can you go to in app settings and change from hardware encode to android encode and see if this fixes your problem?

• edited June 2021

I don't see the option on the fire stick. I know when i install go360 on my htv3 there is the button. I install go360 on fire stick for my friend a few months ago and they all still work on live tv. I also ask a "friend" of mine to install go360 on onn player and it also fail to load live tv mode.

I have no hard evidence but i am guessing that go360 is blocking livetv under demo mode

• edited June 2021

Also a small update. I been in touch with hke 360 gmail account. I told them my issue with go 360 live tv in demo mode and they send me an apk call sotv to "test" They have to activate the demo on their end but live tv work. It seem like a fancier version of the go360/sd tv. It didn;t say thre expiration date.

Anyhow, atm, i have confirm JoyTV live tv work, as does the soTV. I still want to go back to go360 as that what my parent is used to. Guess need to do testestest

Another update. I borrow my friend dead OTT TV box/ MXQ pro 4k box, it is a dead chinese tv box. I installed the go360, live tv don't work either.

Post edited by xellos2099 on
  • EinEin Just Watchin`

I have been thinking of getting firestick. My bluetv happened to break around prime day. I got a good deal on firestick. Never heard of 360 app. The nappertv app works fine.

• my bluetv pad died 2 days ago also. bought firestick today and go360 works fine.

Im guessing you got Napper Asia World (NapperTV)

GO360 is the other service SDtv