Leevi.tv Pro 是否新出。

A3 出了一年,LEEVI tv pro 是否新出。有人買了嗎? 謝謝

Comments

• I just chatted with Hellen from H.TV.

A3 has been out for a year. According to Hellen, It will have 2 years of free subscription. After that, they will charge an annual $66 data traffic fee.

The new premium box is Leevi.tv Pro, which is a lot more powerful and will have only 1 year of free service. After that, it will be $66 a year. I was told this new box has 3X more content and the servers are based in USA.

I have an HTV A2, which is recently broken. Wonder who in this forum purchased the Leevi.tv box? I heard that it has lots of contents, but sorting is a mess. Thanks for sharing

• 我正在用Leevi tv,沒有用過HTV,劇集內容和電視直播都可以,使用上沒有太大問題,只是2018年使用時,很順,2019年開始會新聞直播lag 或者偶而新聞片段重複播放,覺得不太滿意。不知道是機型不同的關係 還是別的原因。

因為家人各住不同地方,所以我們有四台Leevi.tv ,2台 2018年買, 他們說是專機,這款機型不能另外從市場下載App,2台是2019年買 (是現在Pro的前一代),除了他們自己內建的lee tv app,還可以自己下載其他app

他們似乎一年出一代新機器~~@@ 每次我買的時候,說一年後中文頻道可以繼續免費觀看,結果一年後時間到了,直接整個機器不能用,害我必須得付費才能觀看,因為已經買了四台機器,且才買一年,不付費就整台機器浪費了,且一台機器要快300美金,只好付費觀看>< 。

基本上,使用沒有問題,內容應該也是很夠看,客服人員Hellen 服務也快速,但對於購買時說不用年費,滿一年後突然要收費,覺得很不開心,還被朋友說 我付費也會lag ?最近一直很猶豫是不是該換其他終身免年費的盒子,因為如果都會lag的話,不如買不用年費的~~但是買了四台 都才用1年多,不續約 盒子就浪費了 哀~