win launcher has stopped and app market failed to open

I recently got an Unblock Tech Pro 2 and I cannot install or use any apps. When I try to go into "Popular" it keeps saying "win launcher has stopped". when i go to computer and app market, it keeps saying download failed.

Internet has connected properly and I can browse on chrome fine. I am able to connect via wireless or ethernet fine.

Also when checking the system update its says that the system is up to date. I have tried to factory reset a couple times and nothing has changed.

How do I fix this? Thanks!

Comments

• I recently got an Unblock Tech Pro 2 and I cannot install or use any apps. When I try to go into "Popular" it keeps saying "win launcher has stopped". when i go to computer and app market, it keeps saying download failed.

Internet has connected properly and I can browse on chrome fine. I am able to connect via wireless or ethernet fine.

Also when checking the system update its says that the system is up to date. I have tried to factory reset a couple times and nothing has changed.

How do I fix this? Thanks!
    Where did you purchased the box? hopefully it's not a blocked box, does it work before? WeChat them (ubtv1818) for help. or if you want to try, re-install the Winlauncher again should work.
  • We bought brand new from amazon to use in Australia. We just opened the box yesterday and trying to set it up when we found this issue. Hence it has never worked. How do you install winlauncher? Where do you get the install from ? Thanks for the help
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2019
    Hmm..Australia ISP has been blocked UB box, you'll need to run a app either DNS changer or an app for Australia user then run the "Popular" or open the Apps market to install. So, it shouldn't be the launcher problem, try it and let me know.
    And please check here for solution https://tvpad.ca/discussion/1997/difficulty-accessing-ubtv-australia#latest