ISP block?!

Hello,
I have had napper for almost a year, never an issue til yesterday. The channels won’t load it’s stuck spinning 0k/s.

It’s ethernet connect, I do not have internet issues. I power cycle the router, I also did a factory reset.

The box i am using is blueTv. I have also power cycle the box many times. But still no channels.

Upon contacting napper customer service they suggested “this could be an issue with your ISP blocking some of our servers.”

I am at a loss of what do to next. Any suggestions?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What channel are you having issue with ?
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Hello,
    I have had napper for almost a year, never an issue til yesterday. The channels won’t load it’s stuck spinning 0k/s.

It’s ethernet connect, I do not have internet issues. I power cycle the router, I also did a factory reset.

The box i am using is blueTv. I have also power cycle the box many times. But still no channels.

Upon contacting napper customer service they suggested “this could be an issue with your ISP blocking some of our servers.”

I am at a loss of what do to next. Any suggestions?
    Try using a different dns server or vpn. If with vpn it still doesn't work then it is not a isp block.