HTV3 reset problems...

Hi all,

I've factory reset (from the Android settings) my HTV3 and I cannot download firmware via OTA, it said something about server not found and I don't have the firmware file to install it locally. Also, it is missing a lot of the Chinese apps, including the HTV Market (which allows you download most of those apps).

Does anyone know where to download the latest firmware for HTV3? I couldn't find it anywhere. Also, can someone provide the HTV Market app? I found another thread with links to the video apps, but I want the HTV Market app so I can download other stuff as well.

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi all,

I've factory reset (from the Android settings) my HTV3 and I cannot download firmware via OTA, it said something about server not found and I don't have the firmware file to install it locally. Also, it is missing a lot of the Chinese apps, including the HTV Market (which allows you download most of those apps).

Does anyone know where to download the latest firmware for HTV3? I couldn't find it anywhere. Also, can someone provide the HTV Market app? I found another thread with links to the video apps, but I want the HTV Market app so I can download other stuff as well.
    check it here
    https://tvpad.ca/discussion/2105/where-can-i-download-the-latest-htv2-firmware-update#latest
  • edited April 2019
    Thanks mate.

Slightly unrelated, but could you confirm whether the latest Youtube app from the HTV Market works OK or not? I can sign in to the Youtube app but it doesn't show the latest uploaded videos anymore, I just get a single video per subscribed channel, instead of multiple videos.

And it seems that the HTV Market app gets disabled by the system automatically because it is classified as "harmful". If I go into Google Play -> Play Protect settings, the scan for harmful apps button is unticked, yet the scanning is scanning is running in the background and is therefore disabling the HTV Market app....