Help with UPro2

Hello, so my moms funtv came with all the chinese tv apps all installed optimized for viewing on on tv and use of controller.

But my mom wanted another box so we tried unblock tech upro2. But it doesn’t come with as many tv apps for drama like funtv. I check the unblock tech App Store but I don’t see many of the apps I have on funtv such as youku. I download youku from the built in play store but it seems like it is optomized for touchscreen. But not for TV app. I was wondering is it possible to get those same funtv apps moved over to pro2 box?

Comments

• Hello, so my moms funtv came with all the chinese tv apps all installed optimized for viewing on on tv and use of controller.

But my mom wanted another box so we tried unblock tech upro2. But it doesn’t come with as many tv apps for drama like funtv. I check the unblock tech App Store but I don’t see many of the apps I have on funtv such as youku. I download youku from the built in play store but it seems like it is optomized for touchscreen. But not for TV app. I was wondering is it possible to get those same funtv apps moved over to pro2 box?
    ubox has its own apps. uvod is an all in one app. there also livetv, ublive ans ubplayback u can install. almost everything u need is in there.
  • Hello, so my moms funtv came with all the chinese tv apps all installed optimized for viewing on on tv and use of controller.

ubox has its own apps. uvod is an all in one app. there also livetv, ublive ans ubplayback u can install. almost everything u need is in there.
    Livetv and ublive is just the same live channels? Ubplayback is just replay the old live channels? I see ublive but I can’t see uvod
  • edited January 2019
    Hello, so my moms funtv came with all the chinese tv apps all installed optimized for viewing on on tv and use of controller.

Livetv and ublive is just the same live channels? Ubplayback is just replay the old live channels? I see ublive but I can’t see uvod

uvod is the blue app in the middle with half circle.