no movies, cartoons in my favourite

help my dog got to the remote and some how reset everything. my problem is now I cant watch any movies or cartoons. when I click on the my fav icon it comes up with add app. but I have no idea what i'm looking for. any help would be appreciated

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    help my dog got to the remote and some how reset everything. my problem is now I cant watch any movies or cartoons. when I click on the my fav icon it comes up with add app. but I have no idea what i'm looking for. any help would be appreciated
    Sounds like it was someone else set it up for you, all you have to do is click on the + add button then choose the program you want to add, repeated adding one by one as you wish, or perhaps you have 2 pages, simply press the left button on the remote to go back to the previously page.
  • help my dog got to the remote and some how reset everything. my problem is now I cant watch any movies or cartoons. when I click on the my fav icon it comes up with add app. but I have no idea what i'm looking for. any help would be appreciated
    Sounds like it was someone else set it up for you, all you have to do is click on the + add button then choose the program you want to add, repeated adding one by one as you wish.
    it was working yesterday now nothing. the home page is now in Chinese but everything else in English. the icon that has the popcorn ect used to have all movies ect. now nothing. I don't know what programes I should add. any suggestions??
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    Sounds like it was someone else set it up for you, all you have to do is click on the + add button then choose the program you want to add, repeated adding one by one as you wish.
    it was working yesterday now nothing. the home page is now in Chinese but everything else in English. the icon that has the popcorn ect used to have all movies ect. now nothing. I don't know what programes I should add. any suggestions??
    Just because your box has been updated to a new version. For changed back to English, you'll need to change the Language setting to English by go to the main page bottom left the star wheel then select Language in English, don't know what box that you have, all boxes has different layout.

If you just movie and cartoon etc. than select UB影視 to add to the my favorites (the pop corn icon) or just simply go to the TV icon on the left to select UB影視移動版 to watch all movies and others.
  • Thanks so much. Everything is back to normal