Anyone else also has their HTV 2 not working?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi cheuk5, are the apps only for HTV2 box or able to use on any android boxes
    No ,all apps are custom made for HTV 2 box only.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    These are htv apps. Won't work on other boxes.
  • Those apps won't work on any device other than htv boxes. I tried to load them on my phone.

I believe that the Mac address for the box is permissioned to receive data from the servers. Anything else will not connect. Maybe it's a VPN.
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Hi cheuk5, are the apps only for HTV2 box or able to use on any android boxes
    No ,all apps are custom made for HTV 2 box only.
    Noted with thanks.
  • Wish there was a way to link the apps to this page. I backed up the apps using es file Explorer from my htv2 box in case anyone needs them.

Maybe send me a private message with your email address.
  • My HTV2 works again! They've consolidated all their apps to the Chinese TV App... Have to hit menu, toggle left to select the sub menus for the regions previously separated by their own respective apps. Channel line ups have been cut down, but it still works...
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    It has been like this for ages. Perhaps your Chinese TV app is just out of date
    My HTV2 works again! They've consolidated all their apps to the Chinese TV App... Have to hit menu, toggle left to select the sub menus for the regions previously separated by their own respective apps. Channel line ups have been cut down, but it still works...
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • Funny thing is that my old version of the Yue Gang live streaming app version 5.2.1 still works. I leave it running and it doesn't update.

However the other apps like Binfen TV, and the sports app are dead.
  • I have 2 HTV2 .One of them working good for all Apps but the other one work only on 中文電視 & 粵回看.
    I tried to reinstall 粵好睇,大視界, reset HTV ,clear data and clear all cache yet still not working with RC5 error.Is there another way to fix it??

My htv 2 just updated several apps.

中文電視 -- > 非凡電視
    大視界 -- > 鮮橙視頻
    粵回看 -- > 粵重播

Out of the three updates, 非凡電視 and 鮮橙視頻 displays a message that the apps only have 7 days access left and ask for activation code or go to a website to buy activation. Is this their way to force us to buy new boxes???
    I have 2 HTV2 .One of them working good for all Apps but the other one work only on 中文電視 & 粵回看.
    I tried to reinstall 粵好睇,大視界, reset HTV ,clear data and clear all cache yet still not working with RC5 error.Is there another way to fix it??

中文電視 -- > 非凡電視
    大視界 -- > 鮮橙視頻
    粵回看 -- > 粵重播

Out of the three updates, 非凡電視 and 鮮橙視頻 displays a message that the apps only have 7 days access left and ask for activation code or go to a website to buy activation. Is this their way to force us to buy new boxes???
    Where do you see this message? When you play a video or when you launch the app?
    I have 2 HTV2 .One of them working good for all Apps but the other one work only on 中文電視 & 粵回看.

中文電視 -- > 非凡電視
    大視界 -- > 鮮橙視頻
    粵回看 -- > 粵重播

Where do you see this message? When you play a video or when you launch the app?
    Don't forget this apks for HTV2
    中文電視
    大視界
    粵回看

and this apks only working in A2 model
    非凡電視
    鮮橙視頻
    粵重播

• I have 2 HTV2 .One of them working good for all Apps but the other one work only on 中文電視 & 粵回看.

中文電視 -- > 非凡電視
    大視界 -- > 鮮橙視頻
    粵回看 -- > 粵重播

中文電視
    大視界
    粵回看

非凡電視
    鮮橙視頻
    粵重播

I didn't choose to update those apps. They updated automatically when I launched the original apps. Even if I reinstall the old apps back, they will automatically update on their own again.

If those apps only work for the A2 model, why did the system on htv2 update them?????

中文電視 -- > 非凡電視
    大視界 -- > 鮮橙視頻
    粵回看 -- > 粵重播

中文電視
    大視界
    粵回看

非凡電視
    鮮橙視頻
    粵重播

I didn't choose to update those apps. They updated automatically when I launched the original apps. Even if I reinstall the old apps back, they will automatically update on their own again.

If those apps only work for the A2 model, why did the system on htv2 update them?????
    why don't u ask on htv site?
    They don't have a site and all support ended 2 years ago.
  • cheuk5,我的HTV3, 观看时弹出升级,点击后重启,剩下logo 那件小屋,什么也没有,还有救吗。救命啊!早知道不要点啦。 :# :'(
    cheuk5,我的HTV3, 观看时弹出升级,点击后重启,剩下logo 那件小屋,什么也没有,还有救吗。救命啊!早知道不要点啦。 :# :'(
    Check it here to try reset your box
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=606
  • Hi cheuk5, are the apps only for HTV2 box or able to use on any android boxes
    The apps all pull the mac address from the box, so it will not work. I have tried, it worked for like 1 week and then everything got locked down.

I am getting the same issue with 2 boxes. My box works with the Live Channel App but not VOD (E5 error. My dad box work with VOD and no Live Channels, its asking him for a 16 digit code to unlock.

Weird, I have showbox on my box so VOD is not an issue, just no Cantonese VOD.
  • cheuk5,我的HTV3, 观看时弹出升级,点击后重启,剩下logo 那件小屋,什么也没有,还有救吗。救命啊!早知道不要点啦。 :# :'(
    Check it here to try reset your box
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=606
    谢谢cheuk5,按照指示操作,显示正在安装系统更新,但是20秒后跳转画面清除中,不断来回切换,是否下载的更新固件zip不兼容HTV3 ? 还是其他原因 ?请指教