A2 vs Fun TV2 or Fun TV 3

I currently have HTV3. Since they merge half of my apps to Chinese TV Apps, i have been experiencing buffering and no service for a few channels such as NBA TV since Sept 11, 2018. i tried reinstalling Chinese TV apps, and experiencing the same issue.

Just wondering if anyone have this issue with HTV A2 Device? also what is your experience with Fun TV 2 or 3?? Any recommendation???

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Funtv is a good choice

I wouldn't recommend htv product for the time being.
  • edited October 2018
    Funtv is a good choice

你有什麼box 建意

Post edited by padman on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited October 2018
    I actually don't have any box recommendation. The pool really dried up in the last couple of years. The only box that's alive seems to be UBox/hke360, EVpad and Funtv.

UBox - seems to be business as usual

evpad - not much going on from last time I reviewed their 4k unit. Their streaming still work at the time being.

Funtv - Still work

If you have a semi-recent box. You can always just order a sodatv/sdtv/hke360 subscription to get live and vod content.

Our sponsor napper do sell that now as well.
    Funtv is a good choice

你有什麼box 建意

• edited December 2018
    My Funtv (I'm guessing version 2) is still working after 1.5 years.

I should have read topic more carefully ... when did Funtv 3 come out? Any media (pics/videos) of Funtv 3?
  • plasmaplasma Junior Member
    FYI all, my A2 just got an auto update, no issues so far.
  • FYI, the A3 box is being sold on Amazon.com for same price that I bought my HTV2 box 3 years ago. $180. The seller is the same as well, iptvkings

2019 Newest A3 HomeX TV Box HTV A2 Upgrade Chinese/HK/TW Live TV 4K Ultra HD Better and Faster Version https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GZ435S3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nSonCbYMQE9B9
  • FYI, the A3 box is being sold on Amazon.com for same price that I bought my HTV2 box 3 years ago. $180. The seller is the same as well, iptvkings

2019 Newest A3 HomeX TV Box HTV A2 Upgrade Chinese/HK/TW Live TV 4K Ultra HD Better and Faster Version https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GZ435S3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nSonCbYMQE9B9
    is it worth getting A3 or getting a different brand is better?