No tvb streaming in australia

2»

Comments

• Do your own research for a VPN provider. Sometimes there are lifetime offers which I did take up to use from the UK. Look for a provider that lets you use your account on multiple devices (some restrict you to use on say 5 devices), and have servers in multiple countries e.g. Hong Kong, UK, Australia etc.

Yes, it's simple to input the VPN details in the boxes. I do this on boxes where I use the LAN cable. If using WiFi I input the VPN details in the router (flashed with dd-wrt firmware) and connect to that SSID.

There's a DNSswitcher app on my UBox Pro (which I don't use). Maybe it's there on UBox3 which you could try to see if it helps in Australia without having to use a VPN service?

Thanks. Sounds very technical, I use WiFi for the Ubox 3, but unsure how to input the vpn details in the router. And what’s the DNS switcher app?

My issue here is that my ISP blocked UBTV due to a court order.

Thanks again for your help and much appreciated
    The DNS switcher is in Ubox's app market.
  • Do your own research for a VPN provider. Sometimes there are lifetime offers which I did take up to use from the UK. Look for a provider that lets you use your account on multiple devices (some restrict you to use on say 5 devices), and have servers in multiple countries e.g. Hong Kong, UK, Australia etc.

Yes, it's simple to input the VPN details in the boxes. I do this on boxes where I use the LAN cable. If using WiFi I input the VPN details in the router (flashed with dd-wrt firmware) and connect to that SSID.

There's a DNSswitcher app on my UBox Pro (which I don't use). Maybe it's there on UBox3 which you could try to see if it helps in Australia without having to use a VPN service?

Thanks. Sounds very technical, I use WiFi for the Ubox 3, but unsure how to input the vpn details in the router. And what’s the DNS switcher app?

lol these people on here. they like to do it the hard way. root the damn box and install china tunnel. free and easy.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Do your own research for a VPN provider. Sometimes there are lifetime offers which I did take up to use from the UK. Look for a provider that lets you use your account on multiple devices (some restrict you to use on say 5 devices), and have servers in multiple countries e.g. Hong Kong, UK, Australia etc.

lol these people on here. they like to do it the hard way. root the damn box and install china tunnel. free and easy.
    Hey! Are insulting us? Most of us here may not be as technical savvy as you are.
    Saying that, go to know other options as well.

Hey! Are insulting us? Most of us here may not be as technical savvy as you are.
    i'm saying it's easier and cheaper to root the box than "buy" another router, set it up and "pay" for a vpn service.
  • Actually he was responsed my post wonder why people wants to spend money instead of there's a free apps to do the trick, he's not insulting people for sure, he has been helping people in many ways. There is a way you don't have to root the box just by install a app call Transocks to do the job.

Transocks
    https://mega.nz/#!R3AggKyI!m0bQvwRWvG8JkKvORQid5gwRMweQ3WCB4dmevrCjaBU
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Actually he was responsed my post wonder why people wants to spend money instead of there's a free apps to do the trick, he's not insulting people for sure, he has been helping people in many ways. There is a way you don't have to root the box just by install a app call Transocks to do the job.

Transocks
    i think transocks doesn't work on live tv but works on vod.

Transocks
    I see... Didn't get a chance to verified it, thanks tho...
    Do your own research for a VPN provider. Sometimes there are lifetime offers which I did take up to use from the UK. Look for a provider that lets you use your account on multiple devices (some restrict you to use on say 5 devices), and have servers in multiple countries e.g. Hong Kong, UK, Australia etc.

i'm saying it's easier and cheaper to root the box than "buy" another router, set it up and "pay" for a vpn service.
    I know. Just trying to create a less tense environment
    Actually he was responsed my post wonder why people wants to spend money instead of there's a free apps to do the trick, he's not insulting people for sure, he has been helping people in many ways. There is a way you don't have to root the box just by install a app call Transocks to do the job.

Transocks
    I know he is not insulting anyone. Just trying to create a less tense environment

My issue here is that my .

Some ISP do not support VPN. Tried ExpressVPN on Telstra and it did not work with my UBOX2.
    Anyone else on Telstra with the same issue

Thanks. How do you use the DNS switcher? Where is located with the ubox?
    Actually he was responsed my post wonder why people wants to spend money instead of there's a free apps to do the trick, he's not insulting people for sure, he has been helping people in many ways. There is a way you don't have to root the box just by install a app call Transocks to do the job.

Transocks
    I know he is not insulting anyone. Just trying to create a less tense environment

My issue here is that my .

Some ISP do not support VPN. Tried ExpressVPN on Telstra and it did not work with my UBOX2.
    Anyone else on Telstra with the same issue

Thanks. How do you use the DNS switcher? Where is located with the ubox?
    From memory, scroll to left from the second icon at the bottom of the main screen.
    I have never used it.