UBOX Pro OS version i900 firmware

2»

Comments

• i tried it. but i can't seem to start up the software. it stays silent, nothing starts up.
    n i also don't understand chinese. i downloaded n installed something before getting the right software. hehehe!! don't know if its a virus program, but it's ok.
  • Can you use this firmware on ubox 2 ?
  • Can you use this firmware on ubox 2 ?
    I don't think so, but you can load a Ubox 4 launcher on it.

https://mega.nz/#!tupFzCIA!JScQoG9BxqsOupoFIgmTKMnQXT63i8jXnF5V5NNU1b8
  • Following the instructions I managed t successfully get my UPRO working with this firmware.

For me the PhonixCard software worked but using Windows couldn't see any files on the SD card. Ever the optimist I plugged it into the UPRO and connected the power. Again nothing shown on the TV to indicate that the flashing of the firmware was taking place. I just waited 15 minutes which I figured was long enough to copy/flash the firmware, removed the SD card, and powered it on again.

Unfortunately once it boots up the normal apps - TV, movies, etc are not there. I just get Chrome, Google Play store, etc. How do I get all the apps that make this box worth while?
  • Following the instructions I managed t successfully get my UPRO working with this firmware.

For me the PhonixCard software worked but using Windows couldn't see any files on the SD card. Ever the optimist I plugged it into the UPRO and connected the power. Again nothing shown on the TV to indicate that the flashing of the firmware was taking place. I just waited 15 minutes which I figured was long enough to copy/flash the firmware, removed the SD card, and powered it on again.

Unfortunately once it boots up the normal apps - TV, movies, etc are not there. I just get Chrome, Google Play store, etc. How do I get all the apps that make this box worth while?
    It's normal not seeing files on pc or box file manager, just plug the SD in and power up that's it. I'm glad you've installed the firmware successfully, yes it will not cones with apps , you'll have to installed seperally. All the apps are here under UBox forum. Good luck.