Ubox Update

Ubox Update in App Market
UBVOD Update

Go to AppMarket, key in 12345 then press arrow down button. You will see new App icon and New Upgrade icon

Comments

• Ubox Update in App Market
    UBVOD Update

Go to AppMarket, key in 12345 then press arrow down button. You will see new App icon and New Upgrade icon
    In what version of your box? all my boxes shown all apps in app market no need to process your method. When I tried key in 12345 then down, show nothing, what are these new apps?
  • TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    I have a UB Gen 2. There is a green upgrade app and they added a UBVOD2. The only thing I tested is the replay which still skips. It also upgraded me to the Ubox 4 GUI.
  • Ubox Update in App Market
    UBVOD Update

In what version of your box? all my boxes shown all apps in app market no need to process your method. When I tried key in 12345 then down, show nothing, what are these new apps?
    it's press down first and then 12345 for the hidden channels. the upgade icon is irrelevant for newer box. it's been there for almost 2 years. i think that was for firmware upgrade for ubox3 to fix screen flash bug about 2 years ago.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2018
    I have a UB Gen 2. There is a green upgrade app and they added a UBVOD2. The only thing I tested is the replay which still skips. It also upgraded me to the Ubox 4 GUI.
    I've had done that upgrade months ago and I have had posted the Ubox4 Winlauncher apk but seems nobody interested and no feedback. Probably they're scare to touch it and it might brick their box :s
    For the replay on my Ubox pro, I tested the reply for one hour, it seems working ok no skips issue, I haven't test Ubox 2 yet, may be be it's hardware issue.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • I have a UB Gen 2. There is a green upgrade app and they added a UBVOD2. The only thing I tested is the replay which still skips. It also upgraded me to the Ubox 4 GUI.
    I've had done that upgrade months ago and I have had posted the Ubox4 Winlauncher apk but seems nobody interested and no feedback. Probably they're scare to touch it and it might brick their box :s
    i'm sure people tried it. "some" people are just like zombies eating free lunch here. don't say thanks or reply. they only scream for help when there are outtages.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • I have a UB Gen 2. There is a green upgrade app and they added a UBVOD2. The only thing I tested is the replay which still skips. It also upgraded me to the Ubox 4 GUI.
    i'm sure people tried it. "some" people are just like zombies eating free lunch here. don't say thanks or reply. they only scream for help when there are outtages.
    you just cracked me up bro. lol....
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    That's not the worst part, "some" just post new discussions on old topics because they're too lazy to search!
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
    That's not the worst part, "some" just post new discussions on old topics because they're too lazy to search!
    You got it right, I'm surprised the mod does not delete those double posts?
    i can name the 2 worse users on here on top of my mind.

#1 is michyoru. he open 3 or 4 new tvpad threads a day and wrote all on caps. his first post was demanding we fix the tvpad4 problems lol. i think he got banned but saw him on a tone down new account.

#2 is that asshole Goldmanlu. he always come here to get free apps and bragged that he have better apps but never share shit.
    Thanked by 1535four
    i can name the 2 worse users on here on top of my mind.

#1 is michyoru. he open 3 or 4 new tvpad threads a day and wrote all on caps. his first post was demanding we fix the tvpad4 problems lol. i think he got banned but saw him on a tone down new account.

#2 is that asshole Goldmanlu. he always come here to get free apps and bragged that he have better apps but never share shit.
    Totally agree.
  • Do you guys know why the most recent update made the movies non-free, before the update I could watch movies for free but since I updated it is not free anymore
  • Do you guys know why the most recent update made the movies non-free, before the update I could watch movies for free but since I updated it is not free anymore
    What app did you use? sounds like you're using the third party app not belongs to UB.