Ubox Pro replay

2»

Comments

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    I have 2 ubox4's.

1 updated:

but the other is stuck on an old winlauncher, hence my question as to how I can update manually.

Any ideas as to how to update?

• If you have ubox4 or pro, it will automatically pops up ask for update.
    Not for my ubox 4. That why I asked "How can you manually update WinLauncher to 4.4.3.3?"
    I know what is you question was. if you have only 1 box cannot get the update then you need to have someone to share the launcher apk, but since you said you have another box was updated, then all you have to do is extract the apk using the apps "App Back up & restore" program from Google play store to extract the apk form the box 1 and saved it to the USB to manually side loaded to the other box 2.
    Thanked by 1Somebody
  • SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, 535four

As suggested I used "Apps Backup & Restore" and usb stick to transfer and install the new winlauncher to the other box.

Thanks again
  • Hi, I just received the PRO today. Watching live TV is fine. However, when I was watching the replay, especially J2 and J5, it will stop every 15 or 20 minutes with an error message "UBTV stopped working" Reopen the program (I translated from Chinese to English). Does anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
  • Hi, I just received the PRO today. Watching live TV is fine. However, when I was watching the replay, especially J2 and J5, it will stop every 15 or 20 minutes with an error message "UBTV stopped working" Reopen the program (I translated from Chinese to English). Does anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
    Have you recently updated the app? I just updated 2 weeks ago, I didn't use reply much so I can't tell you anything..

Thanks
    Have you recently updated the app? I just updated 2 weeks ago, I didn't use reply much so I can't tell you anything..
    The box is new and I just received it yesterday. After I received the box, I have to install the apps. So all the apps are the latest.

Thanks
    The box is new and I just received it yesterday. After I received the box, I have to install the apps. So all the apps are the latest.

Apps in the box is not necessary the latest, it will prompt you when it has new update. reboot it when it's happened, I never see this message on mine.

Thanks

Apps in the box is not necessary the latest, it will prompt you when it has new update. reboot it when it's happened, I never see this message on mine.
    Thanks. Spent hours watching replay tonight. The error message did not pop up however I probably spent two hours to watch two 30 minutes programs. A lot of buffer at the last 15 minutes for both 30 minutes programs. I am disappointed on the replay so far...understand the replay is not good from reading the forum here...just thinking give it a try. Since I have to work during the day and time difference between Hong Kong and USA, replay is what I use for most of the time.

Thanks

Thanks. Spent hours watching replay tonight. The error message did not pop up however I probably spent two hours to watch two 30 minutes programs. A lot of buffer at the last 15 minutes for both 30 minutes programs. I am disappointed on the replay so far...understand the replay is not good from reading the forum here...just thinking give it a try. Since I have to work during the day and time difference between Hong Kong and USA, replay is what I use for most of the time.
    Did you use forward to speed up the program to avoid the commercial ad? I recommend don't, just let it play. Are you using the individual playback app "UBplayback" or a playback in Live TV app? Try to use the UBplayback instead.
  • edited July 2018
    replay on every tv box has that problem. why so many people like to watch replay? they just want to watch the hk commercials? lol. if u want to watch tvb news. there is a live news channel 24 hrs a day. tvb drama? watch it uvod.

Thanks

what do u watch on replay?
  • edited July 2018
    Did you use forward to speed up the program to avoid the commercial ad? I recommend don't, just let it play. Are you using the individual playback app "UBplayback" or a playback in Live TV app? Try to use the UBplayback instead.
    I have the Ubox Pro with the latest WinLauncher (4.4.3.3) and using the replay via the UBTV app (version 10.5) and I let it play without skipping the ads but it will stop every 20 minutes with an error message "UBTV has stopped" and it returns back to the home screen after the force close.

Also, I don't have the UBPlayback app in the app market, could you please share the apk file.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2018
    I have the Ubox Pro with the latest WinLauncher (4.4.3.3) and using the replay via the UBTV app (version 10.5) and I let it play without skipping the ads but it will stop every 20 minutes with an error message "UBTV has stopped" and it returns back to the home screen after the force close.

Also, I don't have the UBPlayback app in the app market, could you please share the apk file.
    If you have Uvod app, it's in there, click on review on far upper right it will install it for you.

If you still can not see it, here's a link to download:

https://mega.nz/#!1noDGKzS!leY91XhLadWurMUlAK5dl2a6prmfCo5DK9UCTVbYEvI

Post edited by 535four on