UBOX PRO - Install Apps Fail

@535four - need your help guru!

My new Ubox Pro has no apps showing in the "Popular" section as per all the instructional videos I've seen online.

I also am unable to install any apps from AppMarket. It starts running up the % downloaded but then it gets to 100% and ends however the app is not installed and the AppMarket does not register that I've installed it.

I then installed AppMarket 2.7.7 that you shared in a recent post but the same problem exists. I can't install any apps at all via AppMarket.

Please help??
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    @535four - need your help guru!

My new Ubox Pro has no apps showing in the "Popular" section as per all the instructional videos I've seen online.

I also am unable to install any apps from AppMarket. It starts running up the % downloaded but then it gets to 100% and ends however the app is not installed and the AppMarket does not register that I've installed it.

I then installed AppMarket 2.7.7 that you shared in a recent post but the same problem exists. I can't install any apps at all via AppMarket.

Please help??
    Go to the system and do a factory reset.
  • 535four535four Member
    Did you guy posted on a wrong Categories? this is under "Transocks".
  • Did you guy posted on a wrong Categories? this is under "Transocks".
    Ah yes possibly.. it's my first time to post.
  • @535four - need your help guru!

Please help??
    Go to the system and do a factory reset.
    I've done that already.. same scenario. Does the fact that I'm in Australia have anything to do with it??
  • 535four535four Member
    No, ubox can be use it anywhere in the world if not blocked by the ISP provider. Does your box ever worked before? Can it be load a third party apps? If the box is new and never used before, it's better return it.
  • No, ubox can be use it anywhere in the world if not blocked by the ISP provider. Does your box ever worked before? Can it be load a third party apps? If the box is new and never used before, it's better return it.
    It is new and never used before, but I bought 2 units at the same time and i'm having the EXACT same problem with both.

What do you mean by "can it load third party apps?" What is an example of a third party app?

Thanks!
  • 535four535four Member
    No, ubox can be use it anywhere in the world if not blocked by the ISP provider. Does your box ever worked before? Can it be load a third party apps? If the box is new and never used before, it's better return it.
    It is new and never used before, but I bought 2 units at the same time and i'm having the EXACT same problem with both.

What do you mean by "can it load third party apps?" What is an example of a third party app?

Thanks!
    3rd party app like 云视听MoreTV http://www.dangbei.com/app/tv/2013/0928/13.html
    But have you watch this UPro open box?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=vWkHsV526LA

I don't have UPro i900 but it should be similar and I don't see any different. What version you have? Taiwan or Hong Kong version? Where did you purchased from?

Just follow the YouTube see if its help.
  • No, ubox can be use it anywhere in the world if not blocked by the ISP provider. Does your box ever worked before? Can it be load a third party apps? If the box is new and never used before, it's better return it.

Thanks!
    3rd party app like 云视听MoreTV http://www.dangbei.com/app/tv/2013/0928/13.html
    But have you watch this UPro open box?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=vWkHsV526LA

I don't have UPro i900 but it should be similar and I don't see any different. What version you have? Taiwan or Hong Kong version? Where did you purchased from?

Just follow the YouTube see if its help.
    Hi.. Sorry, that video link does not work.

I was able to install the 3rd party app that you provided.. so it seems that is a partial solution! Thank you. The only problem is that it's in Chinese :-)

I guess I now need a link to all the necessary applications and I can install each apk manually. Can you help me with that? You know, I want Fox Sports, HD movies, BEIN sports, HBO, etc, etc..

I greatly appreciate your help! You're awesome!

• 535four535four Member
    try it again!
  • try it again!
    Thank you, that one worked! :-)

By problem remains though.. I am unable to download apps using the AppMarket so I still can't install UBTV or HDTV apps. Can you help with sharing the .apk files for these two apps? The English version??

Thank you!!!
  • try it again!

By problem remains though.. I am unable to download apps using the AppMarket so I still can't install UBTV or HDTV apps. Can you help with sharing the .apk files for these two apps? The English version??

Thank you!!!
  • 535four535four Member
    try it again!

Thank you!!!
    Here you go UVOD. https://mega.nz/#!Z6pFGQ7Q!gqZ66yQOV7QBK2VgVJ7ObDW062bj6bTIOOHXJiF1kpQ
  • 535four535four Member
    @pibrahim may be you should try tylerlee that he mentions, try install transocks see if it work.

c/p
    tylerlee
    10:16PM Flag
    i just bought the upro from ebay today. hopefully can help people that was having problems. also on the cannot install apps from app market issue here , has anyone try to install transocks vpn on the upro and see if they can install ubox apps? it worked on the bluetv when it was having problems last month.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • try it again!

Thank you!!!
    Here you go UVOD. https://mega.nz/#!Z6pFGQ7Q!gqZ66yQOV7QBK2VgVJ7ObDW062bj6bTIOOHXJiF1kpQ
    Thank you very much. I installed it and it all works fine EXCEPT for the Live TV part. That will not install. It goes through the download process and then fails at the end for some reason. Have tried it many times. Will do a factory reset of my device and try again but I'm pretty sure it will be the same result.

Any ideas?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2018
    try it again!

Thank you!!!
    Thank you very much. I installed it and it all works fine EXCEPT for the Live TV part. That will not install. It goes through the download process and then fails at the end for some reason. Have tried it many times. Will do a factory reset of my device and try again but I'm pretty sure it will be the same result.

Any ideas?
    May be this box only works in Hong Kong & Taiwan that's why they have 2 versions HK & Taiwan.

I just found out from my friend in China, they have (OS) version 國際版 as well, they sold it for US$98 in China.

Here's 3 apps included UBLive, UBTV & UBplayback. Hope it'll help.

https://mega.nz/#!Y6AykAJC!mMD9BnJHhKV4bPk2aFj9hpL_03OtPn4MXz-rcAY-IM4
    Post edited by 535four on
  • @535four you are a legend! Thanks for your continuous help, I now have live streaming TV on my UPRO device.

Many thanks again.
  • 535four535four Member
    @535four you are a legend! Thanks for your continuous help, I now have live streaming TV on my UPRO device.

Many thanks again.
    You're welcome, glad to hear that.
  • Hi folks,

My UBOX PROS suddenly stopped and all apps are gone. I tried to do a factory reset and even then it says install fail whenever i try to install any app including app market. All the apps in the popular section have no image and says uninstalled. I tried factory reset several with no use. Please let me know if anyone faced a similar issue.

• Update: I was able to install the app market and ublive from qqqqwwww.com, but none of the channels in ublive are loading.