HTV2

edited May 2018 in HTV IPTV Box
how to fix ED1,EC11 problems
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• coolwing99coolwing99 Junior Member
    You need to contact your seller and provide your serial number to them.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Just exit and reload it. It may require a few tries.
  • Is H-tv 2 still working. Live TV almost not working. Please help.
  • My live channel is gettingec-13 or ec-6 on my htv2 box. Funny thing is my dad box is working fine all and it's on the same network. Help, is the Mac address not registering on the server?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    did you buy it from the same seller?
    My live channel is gettingec-13 or ec-6 on my htv2 box. Funny thing is my dad box is working fine all and it's on the same network. Help, is the Mac address not registering on the server?
  • My HTV2 barely works... with the BinFeng and Taiwan app not listing anything in the channel directory. Only the Mainland Chinese channels still work. Maybe with recent current events at the source host country (PRC Mainland China) has political ramifications? Perhaps there is a correlation with Taiwanese and Hong Kong channels not working, but the Chinese Mainland channels still operational? :/
  • did you buy it from the same seller?
    My live channel is gettingec-13 or ec-6 on my htv2 box. Funny thing is my dad box is working fine all and it's on the same network. Help, is the Mac address not registering on the server?
    Unfortunately no, but would they just block the Mac address if not from a legit source? I try to load the APK to a random andriod box. It say contact your seller or something of that nature. Both our boxes are connecting to the servers, just mine is not geting any Live Channels.