HTV3 LIVE streaming dead on ChineseTV app- CCTV live super slow no video

2»

Comments

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Did you guys actually bought from htvbox.com ?
    No I bought mine from a store in New York Chinatown. However, as I mentioned earlier, they no longer sell or support the box since they've moved on to other newer boxes
    What are the new box? Probably is time to move on.
  • Well, everything is new relative to the HTV3 :-) I would move on and buy a new one if I felt my present box is broken. However, I truly believe the box is still good and there is something else going on, so that is why I am still trying to get to the bottom of it
  • Still not working here. Google Chrome and other apps work fine. The problem is the live apps and Wonderful Playback. Two other people I know with HTV3 boxes say their boxes are working fine, so it does seem to be device-specific.

Hope it gets resolved soon.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    Last night when I watch live. There is a message on top of the screen said the source is doing adjustment and they are working hard on it. Please understand. But the live on TVB and CCTV5 still working but have a little bit lagging. It happen until mid night and the message is gone. Today is working very smooth. I'm in SF with Comcast.
  • Everything seems to be working again, except there is more pauses both in live-streaming and playback than before. Very annoying, but at least it's somewhat working.

Didn't do anything.
  • HTV3
    ChineseApp, YueGang TV

J2 channel - no sound, error message EC12 application expired, please change channel

Nat Geo, BBC, CNN - no video at all
  • My HTV5 direct HK TV and HK TV Playback haven't been working smoothly for a month.

I used to be about to leave feedback on the apps direct but this feature has long gone. Feel like we may have to move on to another new box again.
  • My HTV5 direct HK TV and HK TV Playback haven't been working smoothly for a month.

I used to be about to leave feedback on the apps direct but this feature has long gone. Feel like we may have to move on to another new box again.
    Yes, that feedback feature used to be available for both Live and playback apps. That feature disappeared for more than a few months. Though it was there, I wonder if they ever look at the response.
  • edited May 2018
    Both livestreaming and playback are working now. Got an alert in the Sports Playback app a few days ago on the top of the screen about some sort of update/ they were working on it. None of the apps seemed to have been updated nor did I get a firmware update. Thank goodness it's back to working again.
    Post edited by Shark on
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    There is an firmware update. Got it on both 2 and 3. Though it has no relation to the playback issue.
  • My A3 seems to still not be working on VOD. The programs are refreshed but no playback