umblock 4 can't turn on

My friend's 6 months old unblock 4 doesn't turn on. When he try to turn on it show a black screen and a message said "unsupported mode" . Any body seen this before. He try to reset the box but won't help. He can't go to the desk top to reset to original. The pin hold at the back doesn't work either. Thank you!

Comments

• My friend's 6 months old unblock 4 doesn't turn on. When he try to turn on it show a black screen and a message said "unsupported mode" . Any body seen this before. He try to reset the box but won't help. He can't go to the desk top to reset to original. The pin hold at the back doesn't work either. Thank you!
    Connected to a AV cable see if it work.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    probably was set to a wrong resolution. try it on another TV and see if you can get the screen to set resolution.
    My friend's 6 months old unblock 4 doesn't turn on. When he try to turn on it show a black screen and a message said "unsupported mode" . Any body seen this before. He try to reset the box but won't help. He can't go to the desk top to reset to original. The pin hold at the back doesn't work either. Thank you!
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    Try it and doesn't work. Just send it back to seller for replacement. Thank you all!