UBOX 3 new updated UBTV + UVOD app no longer shows icon S1-S10

Hey guys, these two apps just got updates recently.

The main launcher on the left, usually tells you what is "uninstalled", and usually once installed the corresponding app it will show the icons.

But now, a few uninstalled apps shows the icon but not the ones already installed eg. UVOB, UBTV

IS there a way to fix the launcher? anyone got this problem?

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey guys, these two apps just got updates recently.

The main launcher on the left, usually tells you what is "uninstalled", and usually once installed the corresponding app it will show the icons.

But now, a few uninstalled apps shows the icon but not the ones already installed eg. UVOB, UBTV

S1 - S10 has been long gone lol...You mean those 10 apps in Popular? if so, yes it doesn't show the apps already installed that meant it's installed, it only show apps uninstalled if you have had uninstalled.
    I don't know what launcher was updated, I have had all my old boxes installed with a Ubox4 launcher.

https://tvpad.ca/discussion/1559/unblock-4-winlauncher-4-4-3-0#latest
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Hey guys, these two apps just got updates recently.

S1 - S10 has been long gone lol...You mean those 10 apps in Popular? if so, yes it doesn't show the apps already installed that meant it's installed, it only show apps uninstalled if you have had uninstalled.
    I don't know what launcher was updated, I have had all my old boxes installed with a Ubox4 launcher.

https://tvpad.ca/discussion/1559/unblock-4-winlauncher-4-4-3-0#latest
    Yeah the icons don;t show properly. So I can't use that page any more I'm guessing..

I'm still on UBOX 3 that's why I'm asking