What to review next?

2»

Comments

• Boss 博視盒子open box

• Box: MXQ Pro+ 2G/16G ($35)
    https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MXQ-PRO--Android-7-1-1-Amlogic-S905X-4K-TV-BOX-2GB-16GB-385604.html
    VOD: Kodi and RSS Player (IC Drama)
    Live TV: Napper ($36/yr)

So my setup now costs $71 good for one year. Weakest link probably the VOD depends when there's update. The MXQ Pro+ has dualband wifi, if you are connected with cable can get the cheaper one MXQ Pro 1G/8G without + which is probably $10 cheaper.
  • My parents have the BossTV, I got it for them when visiting HK a couple months ago. Lots of stores at Golden Shopping Centre were selling it. Experience seems to be pretty good so far. HK channels are rarely down, although sometimes the video will skip back a minute or two and replay. A couple of the Japanese channels freeze. VOD library is huge. So far so good.
    Thanked by 2tomato123 tylerlee
  • I vote for UBOX gen 4
  • I vote for UBOX gen 4 also..........
  • Ubox4 that is, I concur. Thanks.
  • Evpad Pro, is an excellent choice as well. Thanks.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I like Evpad box it has lot of space for apps not like other box easy to run out space
  • Is Unblock Tech and EVPad the same company? The live TV channels menu is the same.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    menu is not the same. EVPad looks like moonbox.
    Is Unblock Tech and EVPad the same company? The live TV channels menu is the same.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • @padman: you tested any new boxes recently? Thank you.
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member
    Hi everyone, after reading all the comments I'm very confusing on which one to get.... HkE 360.. EVPad4... UBox... Or FunTV.... Too many choices, I just want a stable box that easy to play and not buffering all the time, please advise thanks much..
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Hi everyone, after reading all the comments I'm very confusing on which one to get.... HkE 360.. EVPad4... UBox... Or FunTV.... Too many choices, I just want a stable box that easy to play and not buffering all the time, please advise thanks much..
    Hke360 is all in 1 app. Ubox which alot of people here support seems good and uses 2 apps. Funtv has about 5 apps it looks like. So really up to you how much you want to spend and manage. These 3 seems to be the most popular. You have be prepared that any of these boxes could shut down without notice.
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member

Thanks for your advise, it's very helpful, I wondering HKe360 is running Android 7.1 come with a TF slot can it be able to read mirco SD card?
    The other 2boxes still running android 4.4 or later with SD slot, is that mean HKe360 will run faster?

• Thanks for your advise, it's very helpful, I wondering HKe360 is running Android 7.1 come with a TF slot can it be able to read mirco SD card?
    The other 2boxes still running android 4.4 or later with SD slot, is that mean HKe360 will run faster?