Napper English now Available !

edited January 2018 in Napper
If you are looking for just English content. We have the service for you!

Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    You have a list of channels?
  • Looking from the demo, their chinese service is better, because that itself has many english channels that you wouldn't be able to 'finish watching'. And the cantonese channels in there is the widest selection that i have tried so far.

This english service reminds me of those service i had when i live in the north africa before, the services are mostly from French, Italian and English satelite channels.
    but of course this one has that plus north america which is pretty good.

The downside to Napper is that no VOD or Replay. It's a streaming only. Which works for me.. though i would like it if they repair the VOD at least that is helpful for days when azdrama@kodi didn't work.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Looking from the demo, their chinese service is better, because that itself has many english channels that you wouldn't be able to 'finish watching'. And the cantonese channels in there is the widest selection that i have tried so far.

This english service reminds me of those service i had when i live in the north africa before, the services are mostly from French, Italian and English satelite channels.
    but of course this one has that plus north america which is pretty good.

The downside to Napper is that no VOD or Replay. It's a streaming only. Which works for me.. though i would like it if they repair the VOD at least that is helpful for days when azdrama@kodi didn't work.
    Yes, their chinese version is more than enough. The VOD is the sad part, but again you're only paying half compare to other subscriptions. I have vchannel to cover the lack of VOD.
  • eh, what is in vchannel? Is it reliable and/or better than kodi?
    Kodi is kind of reliable but isn't user friendly. I want to get one that's friendly for newbies.
    What channel vchannel has for VOD? movies series, English & TVB?
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    eh, what is in vchannel? Is it reliable and/or better than kodi?
    Kodi is kind of reliable but isn't user friendly. I want to get one that's friendly for newbies.
    What channel vchannel has for VOD? movies series, English & TVB?
    Vchannel is basically a app interface for icdrama. Search the vchannel vod thread. Would not be proper to discuss this under napper service.