Channel Request?

what app/service has HK's Fantastic TV (奇妙電視) , ICABLE有線電視, or NowTV (now寬頻電視) channels?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    what app/service has HK's Fantastic TV (奇妙電視) , ICABLE有線電視, or NowTV (now寬頻電視) channels?
    They are all in 星火NeW直播v1.8.7, 忘我TV,
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2017
    @cheuk5 , 忘我TV still working? mine's not, it plays but it stops in few seconds on all channels, what version you have?
    Post edited by 535four on
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited October 2017
    Mine STOPS in few seconds on all channels too. Version 5.01
    @cheuk5 , 忘我TV still working? mine's not, it plays but it stops in few seconds on all channels, what version you have?
    Post edited by tomato123 on
  • Mine in few seconds on all channels too. Version 5.01
    Yep, mine is the same version 5.0.1
  • edited October 2017
    They are all in 星火NeW直播 v1.8.7 , 忘我TV,
    do you have the link to 星火NeW直播 v1.8.7 &忘我TV
    ?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    ?
    Pls do your home work and check it here https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1419/new-tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-thread#latest

• edited October 2017
    ?
    Pls do your home work and check it here https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1419/new-tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-thread#latest

its not i dont do my homework, its this site & its search settings makes things hard to find. most forums have search settings where you can sort by relevance and view the results by posts, but not here on this site where the results on sorted by recentness and displayed as threads, then you have to dig and read every single post just to find what im looking for. not only that, ive seen apps mentioned on here by one name but where the file is named another, thats another issue right there.

so its not im not trying, its more like you should provide your source when you bring it up

• edited October 2017

its more like you should provide your source when you bring it up
    Please keep in mind that this is not a paid forum. People come here to share info but no one is here to "serve" anyone. If you expect the answers to be there for you at any instant or the search engine did not meet your expectation, then this is not the site for you. cheuk5 always provides valuable info in this forum and there is nothing else that he "should" do. If you want hassle free streaming service or you don't have time to follow these forums, I recommend that you subscribe legally. Either invest time, or invest money :-)

• its more like you should provide your source when you bring it up
    Please keep in mind that this is not a paid forum. People come here to share info but no one is here to "serve" anyone. If you expect the answers to be there for you at any instant or the search engine did not meet your expectation, then this is not the site for you. cheuk5 always provides valuable info in this forum and there is nothing else that he "should" do. If you want hassle free streaming service or you don't have time to follow these forums, I recommend that you subscribe legally. Either invest time, or invest money :-)
    who says anything about serving? if someone answering a question but doesnt provide any details or explanation, would you accept that? i know that my old teachers, co-workers, nor my superiors wont. and i asked him politely, i didnt demand. commanding someone, thats call serving. i dont prefer to be patronized when asking for assistance

i already do sub legally, but the legal route in usa doesnt offer a better product. most channels in usa are SD
  • edited October 2017

if someone answering a question but doesnt provide any details or explanation, would you accept that? i know that my old teachers, co-workers, nor my superiors wont.
    That depends if the person you were asking got paid to answer your question, or have the responsibility to satisfy your need. If I receive "free" help from someone, I definitely will not blame them for not giving me enough; especially when that additional info can be easily obtained from using the search function.

It's not that we cannot ask question, but the fact that you are telling people that they "should" repeat info that have been posted in this forum multiple times.

• That depends if the person you were asking got paid to answer your question, or have the responsibility to satisfy your need. If I receive "free" help from someone, I definitely will not blame them for not giving me enough; especially when that additional info can be easily obtained from using the search function.

It's not that we cannot ask question, but the fact that you are telling people that they "should" repeat info that have been posted in this forum multiple times.
    im not going to respond any further bc i can already see that this wont end and you will just take whatever i say and twist it into your narrative. ive never blamed, and also gave a justifiable reason for my suggestion. whether or not the other person understands is their business, i just dont like to be called out for slacking when ive put in effort and tried.

i also dont understand why you're adding your 2 cents into it when the other person hasnt even responded at all, almost as if you're speaking on behalf of them & i dont want to go any further w/ SJWs, good day.
  • edited October 2017
    The reason I responded was that because I don't want people who are going to help and share get discouraged, thinking that they "should" either provide EVERYTHING in their response, or not to respond at all. I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone, but I would rather have more people who can help by providing some quick info or leads that will enable the user to research further. I treat everything else they can provide as bonus, but nothing that they "should" do.

This is also the end of my response, whether you understand or not is not my business. My only purpose was to make sure that people don't feel discouraged or pressured when sharing info that we all can benefit :-)
  • @mickchanning it's the way you talk (or type)
    You used the word 'should'.
    "its more like you should provide your source when you bring it up"

Nobody 'should' anything on a forum.

napper is a service that you can subscribe to with so many TVB channels SD or HD. Saves you the trouble and costs a year of what you pay a month or two for TVB US you mentioned.

Read the thread.