Unblock Tech Gen 4 not installing App

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi 535four,
    I tried the Software decoding for VLC so many times on 7 days replay but it still skipped out the reply channel after 25 minutes playing. Did I do something wrong? please help.
    If you bought it recently new, it shouldn't be left too much data in cached folder but check the storage column on settings anyway, if you see it contents lots of data on it, highline it and press ok on remote to cleared it. If it doesn't help then you'll have to done a factory reset is the best way. I'll check on mind and report it back.
    Ok try to use 小白文件管理噐 to check it have any files in video section or files in sound section please clean it out......
    That would help too :)
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    Thanks Guys, I will try to clean out tonight and report.
  • Thanks Guys, I will try to clean out tonight and report.
    I'd checked it again, lagging and skipping issues on 7 days playback still occurred, so it's not your device problem, it happened after they have had switched their server, sometimes bad and sometime is good, hopefully they notice the issue. Living streaming and VOD plays well tho...
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    I cleaned all cached as per you instruction, skipping issues on 7 days playback still occurred. I sent email to Unblock Tech yesterday, hopefully they can fix this issue.
    Thanks
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I cleaned all cached as per you instruction, skipping issues on 7 days playback still occurred. I sent email to Unblock Tech yesterday, hopefully they can fix this issue.
    Thanks
    What is going on ,. This title is ask for "Unblock Tech Gen 4 not installing App" Right now you ask for "skipping issues on 7 days playback still occurred" This is two different story...............
  • Hi can some one help me.. I bought the box gen 4..and after set up.. In the menu.. there is apps inside the popular and when I click the APP MARKET it says that market is not installed... what should I do? Please help me. Thanks
  • Were you able to solve the problem?
  • Hi can some one help me.. I bought the box gen 4..and after set up.. In the menu.. there is apps inside the popular and when I click the APP MARKET it says that market is not installed... what should I do? Please help me. Thanks
    I have the same prob. Do you have the solution?

• Seems like most ubox 4 have issue on its firmware, I have many friends has problem too.
    If anyone can not see the app market there you may be side load this new app market 2.7.7 provided by ice.
    https://mega.nz/#!77A2lR7a!8AZJ7tc2FP3eIPd8LeS5M73EJlGdc96An7MFd3oY4Fs
  • Hi there, @535four

I just did a factory reset on my xbox 4 and when I try to access app market I cannot. It says download fail. Can you please help to advise? Thank you!

Best regards,

Xiao Tian

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member

Go see www.qqqqwwww.com/help.htm

Basically use web browser on the ubox and go to qqqqwwww.com or www.ub1234.com, download and install the apk you want on the ubox.

• FIVE354FIVE354 Junior Member
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by FIVE354 on
  • edited October 2019

I just did a factory reset on my xbox 3 and when I try to access app market I cannot. It says download fail. Can you please help to advise? Thank you!

• Hi ubox4 just stoped working the apps disappeared.

Now I cleared cache did a full factory reset re booted and it gets through most off the reset but won't down load the the app market could you please get it

• Please can someone help I have cleared all data all cache done factory reset still won't download market app.

• I had similar problem. My upgraded UB2 to UB3 S900 after factory reset, it no longer works properly. The app market is still there but will not function properly. UBTVlive, UVOD, Replay etc. all installed but all divert to bing search and stuck there.

• Hi can any one pls help me. I have recently reboot my UBOX 4 and it was a mistake now I could not even go in to my app market nor install anything. it will just stop at15%..... :( I have checked my ethernet and wifi it seems to be working:((