New Amazon Fire TV

If you're into streaming Netflix and also an Amazon Prime member, getting this box is almost a no-brainer.
https://www.amazon.com/all-new-amazon-fire-tv-4k-uhd-streaming-media-player/dp/B01N32NCPM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506926223&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+tv
GPU = Mali 450 MP3 means there is a chance that napper works on it too.

And if Amazon Fire TV has always been easy to sideload apk including kodi and any other apk discussed in this forum.

Price is now advertised at $70. (If you have Amazon card then 5% cheaper..)
Or simply wait for Black Friday sale!

Comments

• just a newer version of firetv stick..no ethernet. i'm waiting for the new firetv box.
  • i am not sure if you need ethernet. im using wifi for my current fire tv box, and it can play 4k without a problem. Then this new device means it's smaller to travel with also i guess. pretty much looking fwd to it bcos of the GPU.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    I read there is an optional USB adapter for the new fire TV 4k device and Fire TV stick with Alexa voice remote.

Also, it is first Fire 4k TV device to use a new Fire OS based on Android 7 Nougat. Will that be an issue with Napper?
  • I read there is an optional USB adapter for the new fire TV 4k device and Fire TV stick with Alexa voice remote.

Also, it is first Fire 4k TV device to use a new Fire OS based on Android 7 Nougat. Will that be an issue with Napper?
    It might. im also struggling to find a box that can work for both napper and netflix4k.
    But if u are amazon prime, getting the fire tv is a no brainer.