New Box cant open anything + wifi not showing

Hello

I have a problem with my new Box. I got a new Model s900.

Everytime when i try to open the App market, a window with Exemption Disclaimer show up. When i click yes, something very quick loads and it brings me back to the homescreen. I can do this 10x its still sends me back.

Also when i click on popular. All i see are s1 - s10 uninstalled. If i click on anything on them, it brings me back to the home screen.

And i can not choose wifi in the settings. All i see is ethernet. Above or after it is nothing.

What is the problem with my box????

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    may be go to backup and reset from the setting page, then do a factory reset?
  • may be go to backup and reset from the setting page, then do a factory reset?
    I tried the factory reset. But everything is still the same. Same errors ~~~
    my box shows a message that they are maintaining their server.
    may be go to backup and reset from the setting page, then do a factory reset?
    I tried the factory reset. But everything is still the same. Same errors ~~~
    By the way, they have a wechat account WeChat ID:unblocktech

You can contact them for support.
  • By the way, they have a wechat account WeChat ID:unblocktech

You can contact them for support.
    Please do not always trust them. Tell you my recent experience: We reported problems and submitted MAC, then they (the box factory) said we attacked their server. They locked my two boxes immediately and ridiculously without further explanation! Who the hell attacked the server!? They refused to continue comunication and even my phonecall.

We may contact them. But do not provide the MAC. That's my point.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2017
    If you seeing S1-S10 that means your launcher is not updated, S1 on popular was long gone, you need to update it.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • My 5 months old box is acting up too, the pass two days all the unblock contains was not working. Today still no live TV, but movies, dramas and other is working. I’m very disappoint at unblock tech now.
  • My 5 months old box is acting up too, the pass two days all the unblock contains was not working. Today still no live TV, but movies, dramas and other is working. I’m very disappoint at unblock tech now.
    u need to uninstall the pink UBlive app first, then go in the uvod app and click live. it will ask u to download the ublive app and install again. it should work after that.
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    my ubox2 and upad all working fine as today.