How to Install CJZB (超级直播) Android App and Play China Taiwan Hong Kong Movies/Shows

Comments

• It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
    Why did you change another apps we are talking CJZB (超级直播) here?
    I tell the truth, sir.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi Carol,

Can you advise me where to get the QR code and the next step? I am still unable to activate the hidden channels.
    ok when you open the apps at frist time just hold up the backup or exit key for couple secand and close the apps then when you reopen the apps you will find out the new channel there......
  • It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
    I tell the truth, sir.
    the guy needed help. u came and made a half ass comment that doesn't have anything to do with this thread or help him.
    I tell the truth, sir.
    the guy needed help. u came and made a half ass comment that doesn't have anything to do with this thread or help him.
    Sorry, I never mean to post ass comment, but I am telling the truth it doesn't work after installation.
  • Hi cheuk5,

not working on the phone. only works on android box.. Any other way to activate the hidden channels?
  • Hi cheuk5,

not working on the phone. only works on android box.. Any other way to activate the hidden channels?
    One click on the right button of mouse.
    edited October 2017
    Hi cheuk5,

搵倒phone and tablet方法了............開啟APP → 點擊APP中間開啟設置 → 點擊二維碼掃一掃開啟更多功能 → 點擊出現的二維碼10次

出現提示”您已開啟調式模式,重啟app可見部分隱藏頻道" 重啟app後可見隱藏頻道
    Thanked by 1tomato123
  • Hi Cheuk5,

It works. thank you very much.
  • Hi cheuk5,

搵倒phone and tablet方法了............開啟APP → 點擊APP中間開啟設置 → 點擊二維碼掃一掃開啟更多功能 → 點擊出現的二維碼10次

出現提示”您已開啟調式模式,重啟app可見部分隱藏頻道" 重啟app後可見隱藏頻道
    can you put instructions in english?
    do you have link?
  • edited October 2017
    It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
    do you have link?
    I got it from a QQ group and shared by users.

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Can you share it?
    It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
    do you have link?

• Can you share it?
    do you have link?

Lol..this guy Never share.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Can you share it?
    do you have link?

Lol..this guy Never share.
    he only bragged and make smart ass comments. never seen him contribute anything. he is a leech on here. you all should know that by now.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • After the app started, touch on the center of the screen. A setting menu will pop up. Select the very last option on the bottom of the setting menu. A QR code will show up. Tab on the QR code 10 times and the hidden channels will be activated. Restart the app and the hidden category will be available.
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Does anybody know if the hidden list called "特别" that has 200 channels from Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA etc. still have TVB channels. I do not see them anymore on the list.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    You may use 品高直播HD Live (Free Live TV) instead
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1419/new-tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-thread/p1
    Does anybody know if the hidden list called "特别" that has 200 channels from Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA etc. still have TVB channels. I do not see them anymore on the list.
    You may use 品高直播HD Live (Free Live TV) instead
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1419/new-tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-thread/p1
    Thank you.
    Yes they are remove already (TVB channels).
    Yes they are remove already (TVB channels).
    Thanks for the info.