UBox UVOD and UBLive dead?

UVod and UBLive's been dead for last 4 days. Using UB Box gen 2. Anybody have the same problem? Did they stop supporting gen 2 box?

Comments

• Not really, you might need to do a factory reset if you don't know how to cleared the cached and memory, the easy way to do is click on the paper air plane down below on the main page.
  • UVod and UBLive's been dead for last 4 days. Using UB Box gen 2. Anybody have the same problem? Did they stop supporting gen 2 box?
    try uninstall the app and re install it from the app store. usually it works
  • Is there still an issue with uvod?
  • Is there still an issue with uvod?
    its working fine
  • UVod and UBLive's been dead for last 4 days. Using UB Box gen 2. Anybody have the same problem? Did they stop supporting gen 2 box?
    try uninstall the app and re install it from the app store. usually it works
    the paper airplane clear cache didn't work. i ended up having to go into the settings and manually clearing the cache there and now it's ok.

weird, usually the airplane icon clears the cache.
  • I also facing problem on uvod.. keep loading on every 2 second during play any movie or series.. :'(
  • I also facing problem on uvod.. keep loading on every 2 second during play any movie or series.. :'(
    uninstall the app and install it again from the app store. also, u can use the menu button to change the resolution from hd to sd, if the hd is buffering. another reason why its buffering is maybe u are using wifi. i'm using ethernet cable and don't remember buffering issue in recent months.
    uninstall the app and install it again from the app store. also, u can use the menu button to change the resolution from hd to sd, if the hd is buffering. another reason why its buffering is maybe u are using wifi. i'm using ethernet cable and don't remember buffering issue in recent months.
    I wechat the technical team, they informed currently unifi user cant play uvod. Dunno is true or not.

• I wechat the technical team, they informed currently unifi user cant play uvod. Dunno is true or not.

what unifi user?
    does it affect all ubox ?
  • don't know what the hell is unifi. but my ubox3 and ubox4 is working fine.
    I wechat the technical team, they informed currently unifi user cant play uvod. Dunno is true or not.
    @mikeleekit78
    This is an international forum..
    It is easy for you to test whether what they say is true. Use a VPN to get around this.
    For cases where ISP is the block, you can choose a Malaysia VPN (if that's fastest for you due to geographical) or a neighboring Singapore VPN

@tylerlee @deadtorights
    Unifi is an ISP in Malaysia.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee