Storm TV problems for Blue TV

Are TVB tv programs did not uploaded to the TVB Replay for Sept 10 and Sept 11?

My location is USA

Comments

• Adorable_xdAdorable_xd Junior Member
    i am having the same problem. i can still stream tvb but it wasn't recorded today.
  • edited September 2017
    Now TVP Replay icon is appeared ! omg
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Now TVP Replay icon is appeared ! omg
    What do you mean? Working now?
  • Now TVP Replay icon is appeared ! omg
    What do you mean? Working now?
    it is working but TVB reply screen and voice keeping pausing every 30 sec. May be buffering problem,
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Buffering so bad on the app. So annoying
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    It's very annoying on both replay and VOD. Only live channels play smooth. They need to ugpgrade their server asap.
  • It's very annoying on both replay and VOD. Only live channels play smooth. They need to ugpgrade their server asap.
    Are u folks in the USA?
    Yes...using TVChina but seems these maybe the same.
  • Yes...using TVChina but seems these maybe the same.
    I am also in the USA. it seems like TV china and Blue TV are using the same server. Make sure your let them know about this by Wechat or send them an email.
    I emailied them and received a response that the issue was being forwarded to their development team and that they would look into it. So we will see I guess but at least they appear aware.
  • I emailied them and received a response that the issue was being forwarded to their development team and that they would look into it. So we will see I guess but at least they appear aware.
    Can we contact them directly once any problem happens. The buffering problems has been there for few weeks and it is not resolved promptly.
    Don't know if you can contact them directly but at least keep emailing them.
  • Don't know if you can contact them directly but at least keep emailing them.
    do u know their email address?
  • It's very annoying on both replay and VOD. Only live channels play smooth. They need to ugpgrade their server asap.
    Are u folks in the USA?
    I am in New York