Replay not working.

2»

Comments

• @Lbe Try open a ticket, nothing wrong with that. See if they respond as quickly as they claim. In my experience with them, I have gotten a response few hours almost every time. This forum isn't really where their support staff is responsive to. Although such behavior definitely damages their reputation - sponsor or not.

I see that you're upset because Replay was available when you subscribed and then it stopped working, with indefinite ETA. In most cases of subscribing to a service, getting a full refund is the best outcome for a customer who paid. (unless you want to sue them for your emotional distraught or something like that)

This provider's Live Channels is pretty good with the english channels, I compared vs other free live tv apk.
  • tiggertigger Junior Member
    I think Napper is a one-man band, based on all feedbacks on this forum.

@Napper, are you still only accepting Bitcoin, or back to Paypal payment option?
  • PayPal is acceptable aldy over a mth.
  • 4 months on and Replay is still not working.

Even more of a joke is that VOD is not updated and the thumbnails don’t work!!! Again no ETA!

Absolute joke and zero support! Forum sponsors lol!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I don't think they ever advertised VOD as their main selling point. I think you may have a point if the live tv doesn't work.
    4 months on and Replay is still not working.

Even more of a joke is that VOD is not updated and the thumbnails don’t work!!! Again no ETA!

• I don't think they ever advertised VOD as their main selling point. I think you may have a point if the live tv doesn't work.
    4 months on and Replay is still not working.

LOL,,,what a joke.
  • The live tv function has not worked for ages!! There’s a scrolling message at the start saying Australian servers aren’t working.... I think they forgot to put UK, US, European etc etc
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Huh? It works for me.

At this point I think you are just trolling
    The live tv function has not worked for ages!! There’s a scrolling message at the start saying Australian servers aren’t working.... I think they forgot to put UK, US, European etc etc
  • edited January 2018
    Trolling?!! Don’t chat bubbles! It defo doesn’t work properly in the UK! It stutters and freezes every time!

Just cos they are your forum sponsors, you shouldn’t blindly support them, when blatantly they are piss poor! Your point re them not advertising VOD as their main selling point is a prime example!!! The app comes with VOD and Replay yet they both don’t work!!! Doesn’t matter what point they are trying to sell, if it’s there, it should work. If it doesn’t work and doesn’t intend to work, it shouldn’t have been there from the outset. As it was there, the intention to deceive people by making them think they are a feature is clear!

You shouldn’t be promoting them on your site and backing them up when nothing actually works!!!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    If it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work for other people. In fact, if the live TV isn't working there will be lots of posts asking about it.

All in all, during my initial review of them. I was amazed by the sheer amount of live tv channels for the price. The VOD was lackluster since the beginning, and I won't hide it.

I'm guessing you are upset about something that is "there" but doesn't work. Well, different stroke for different folks.

Good news for you is there are tons of other apps. If they don't work for you, move on... No need to troll.
    Trolling?!! Don’t chat bubbles! It defo doesn’t work properly in the UK! It stutters and freezes every time!

Just cos they are your forum sponsors, you shouldn’t blindly support them, when blatantly they are piss poor! Your point re them not advertising VOD as their main selling point is a prime example!!! The app comes with VOD and Replay yet they both don’t work!!! Doesn’t matter what point they are trying to sell, if it’s there, it should work. If it doesn’t work and doesn’t intend to work, it shouldn’t have been there from the outset. As it was there, the intention to deceive people by making them think they are a feature is clear!

You shouldn’t be promoting them on your site and backing them up when nothing actually works!!!
  • edited January 2018
    I posted quite a bit about the VOD and Replay not working for Napper.
    There were news that aren't news anymore that a new app are to come for VOD and Replay.

Made my peace with $36/yr for the Live channel that worked to this day- even though you can also get it free but a bit of work to update..
    It's still the cheapest live tv subscription I come to know about so far too.

And the Live channel for the most part are pretty good for live sports, English entertainment, Hong Kong etc.
  • @dreddy88 didn't you get an offer for a full refund from napper last year? I thought you gotyour money back and gone by now.