Bluetv remote partially working?

Has anyone experience this issue lately? Only power on/off and volume up/down works. The rest of them don't respond. I have tried using tvpad 3 n 4 remotes and they have the same issue. Help!!!

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Tvpad uses the same signal for their remotes, so if your other remotes aren't working then may be something to do with the box itself.

Try factory resetting the box?
  • Thanks for your reply padman. How do i factory reset the box?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    There should be an option inside the settings to bring it back to factory. I don't have bluetv with me so can't confirm with you.
  • Can't get into settings. My remote only allows power on/off and volume up/down. The rest of the buttons dont respond. Its weird....
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    plug in a mouse
  • Its weird, the mouse doesnt allow me to select anything too. I can only move it but cant select any app and other things.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    or plug a usb keyboard. use up down left right and enter key
    Its weird, the mouse doesnt allow me to select anything too. I can only move it but cant select any app and other things.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2017
    Buy a wireless air mouse for $10 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0732PWVWJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    this one has Built-in gyroscope and gravity sensor, rotating the wrist to move the cursor. Compatible both IR and 2.4G transmission . Motion sensor allows mouse to be controlled by waving the remote.
    This is the best and inexpensive air mouse I've ever used.
  • or plug a usb keyboard. use up down left right and enter key
    Its weird, the mouse doesnt allow me to select anything too. I can only move it but cant select any app and other things.
    You borrow remote from your friend or you use TV pad 3 or 4 remote (same as blue tv box remote) to find out if it is remote or Blue TV box problem. I have friend bought Blue TV box from eBay and the remote won't after two week and He found out is the Blue TV box problem.