安博盒子 隱藏APP

安博盒子 隱藏APP HDTV??

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited August 2017
    安博盒子 隱藏APP HDTV??

Yes, this is a secondary app for back up in case ubtv down, right now most of their channels are not working.
  • edited August 2017
    安博盒子 隱藏APP HDTV??

thanks for sharing. i never knew there were secret apps. the hdtv app was on the main page all along. most of the channels are working. on the secret page on my box was some test england, france, italy and germany apps. it is not working at the moment. maybe for future use.
  • @tylerlee , you must have the UBOX4 right?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    my ubox3 doesn't have england, france, italy and germany apps.
    安博盒子 隱藏APP HDTV??

thanks for sharing. i never knew there were secret apps. the hdtv app was on the main page all along. most of the channels are working. on the secret page on my box was some test england, france, italy and germany apps. it is not working at the moment. maybe for future use.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited August 2017
    @tylerlee , you must
    my ubox3 doesn't have england, france, italy and germany apps.
    安博盒子 隱藏APP HDTV??

Only UBOX4 has it. I wish they've add USA on it.
  • yes, i was using the ubox4. i didn't check on my ubox3 yet.
  • I have bought my ubox3 from online and i tried and is not as user friendly as TvPad. I want to ask if there is an app for Live shows, drama and movies (like all in one)?
    And for live tv, which app should i use? I have used one app for the CCTV channel but it only give me sound and no picture... Could you please help?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2017
    Let me ask you, why you buy a Ubox if you're not familiar of it? You should sticked with tvpad product. The UBox3 has a AIO app in there but you have to look And play with it,
    Take tour here:http://www.safeprosys.com/unblock/ubox4.html
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Let me ask you, why you buy a Ubox if you're not familiar of it? You should sticked with tvpad proiduct. The UBox3 has a AIO app in there but you have to look And play with it,
    Because Tvpad4 cannot use anymore, thats why I had to buy another one in order to watch Asia drama and live shows.
  • Let me ask you, why you buy a Ubox if you're not familiar of it? You should sticked with tvpad proiduct. The UBox3 has a AIO app in there but you have to look And play with it,
    Because Tvpad4 cannot use anymore, thats why I had to buy another one in order to watch Asia drama and live shows.
    Yes you still can use it for other apps to watch live and dramas, just check It out other threads in here.