SFTV App

Hi I opened my tvpad 4 this morning and noticed there was a new app called SFTV. I downloaded it from the tvpad store and opened it. It worked and it was very similar to storm tv and tvchina apps. It had live channels, replay and VOD. However it only seems to allow you to watch it for 7 days. Anyone else manage to download this app or know much about it?

Comments

• I downloaded SFTV and it works ok. It looks like tvchina app. It will have 7 days trial period. Yes, it has live channels, replay and VOD. It has an email address but could not reach it . The apps stated"請聯繫銷售商".
    Anybody knows about it?
  • netdevil08netdevil08 Just Watchin`
    Me too.Attempt to write email but received no response.
    This apps is good
  • netdevil08netdevil08 Just Watchin`
    edited August 2017
    Question here is who is the reseller ? cntvpad?
    Post edited by netdevil08 on
  • Anyone have the app for download?

I cannot access my tvpad store.
  • LbeLbe Member
    anyone can upload the sftv apk?
  • LbeLbe Member
    Got some info on sftv vs tvchina but can't verify if its true. Sftv only works on tvpad4 while tvchina will work on other devices. So if it holds true you probably want to subscribe to tvchina instead of sftv.
    Thanked by 2TWINSFONG neonlight
  • Got some info on sftv vs tvchina but can't verify if its true. Sftv only works on tvpad4 while tvchina will work on other devices. So if it holds true you probably want to subscribe to tvchina instead of sftv.
    This sounds possible as the ad appears on Tvpad 4. TVChina does work on any Android boxes. So forget about this SFTV app
  • edited August 2017
    Just downloaded the App last night. works like a treat :+1:
    Not sure if it was my internet connection but it was a bit glitchy.
    Can watch all the programs like the old app. Live, 2-day playback and VOD series, shows, conerts etc

Does anyone know if you have to subscribe or is it permanently free?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    7 days trial
    Just downloaded the App last night. works like a treat :+1:
    Not sure if it was my internet connection but it was a bit glitchy.
    Can watch all the programs like the old app. Live, 2-day playback and VOD series, shows, conerts etc

Does anyone know if you have to subscribe or is it permanently free?
  • Please post the link to download sftv. Thank you
  • How much after 7 days trial
  • where i can get SFTV app
  • Even after the 7 days trial it still works just have to back out of that pay screen and it works normal
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Any friend in Australia may be can download from Tvpad store also can share the apps
  • My tvpad 4 did not show apps in tvpad apps store.
  • I downloaded SFTV and it works ok. It looks like tvchina app. It will have 7 days trial period. Yes, it has live channels, replay and VOD. It has an email address but could not reach it . The apps stated"請聯繫銷售商".
    Anybody knows about it?
    Hi @ralphc I did receive a reply that said "你好!450元人民幣一年服務,如果需要,我可以給你支付方法,謝謝!"
  • So is SFTV legit to send money to?
  • So is SFTV legit to send money to?
    Their email response is fast. I paid them US$66 PayPal. Have been using for a few weeks, no outage, so far so good.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I don't understand why SFTV is $6 more than TVChina. They are the same app.
    So is SFTV legit to send money to?
    Their email response is fast. I paid them US$66 PayPal. Have been using for a few weeks, no outage, so far so good.
    Anybody knows about it?
    Hi @ralphc I did receive a reply that said "你好!450元人民幣一年服務,如果需要,我可以給你支付方法,謝謝!"
    ahkyu, thank you.