Comments

• It's using the same "Forver Free" slogan, you guys buying into this?

I do have UBOX 3, although its content is free. It's service is unstable compare to rest of the services from HTV and TVChina.

I do have UBOX 3, although its content is free. It's service is unstable compare to rest of the services from HTV and TVChina.
    You kept saying it's unstable, in what area? But I don't have any issues on both Ubox2 and 3. ???
  • edited July 2017
    It's using the same "Forver Free" slogan, you guys buying into this?

You kept saying it's unstable, in what area? But I don't have any issues on both Ubox2 and 3. ???
    i think he is talking about the replay. most of the stuff is on vod. i don't watch replay with commercials. so that didn't bother me.
    one new thing from the ubox4 that got my attention is that u can log on multiple devices. i doubt u can log on a few android boxes and use at the same time.

i think he is talking about the replay. most of the stuff is on vod. i don't watch replay with commercials. so that didn't bother me.
    one new thing from the ubox4 that got my attention is that u can log on multiple devices. i doubt u can log on a few android boxes and use at the same time.
    I don't use the replay either but I tested it and found no issues, correct program schedules, continues play, fast forward backward works well but slow react, it takes time to reload, other than that it was perfect.
    For ubox4, if it can use it on another Android box or devices, there'll be a plus, you can watch it anywhere you want.
  • i saw an ebay listing of $148 yesterday...
  • anyone see the new words on top in the uvod app? i saw it this morning. something about log in at ub1818.com .
  • anyone see the new words on top in the uvod app? i saw it this morning. something about log in at ub1818.com .
    Yeah, you'll need invitation number, I'll check when I get home.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
    This only good for ubox4 :s , will get one from my friend that he visited China twice a year, probably under $100.
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    is there any good than ubox-3? like spec and apps ....
  • is there any good than ubox-3? like spec and apps ....
    Go to the first post, there's a link tell you about it.
  • UBox4 is little bit fast than gen 2, the contents are bout the same except the all in one app has mobile section, which allow you to create an account on ub1818, that is worth the upgrade to UBOX4 at the moment, let's see how long it will last.
    Thanked by 1tvbolon
  • edited August 2017
    anyone interested in trying to install the new uvod from the ubox4 on the older ubox? here is the apk.
    (try at your own risk)
    https://mega.nz/#!tKYVnAZR!tqN_ERGcysmPcd70Yh2gs-qTJGDLQxz3V1dbwJH2YCc
  • Hey guys, can anyone help me to verify if ubox4 has working malaysia channels please? Astro channels.
  • Hey guys, can anyone help me to verify if ubox4 has working malaysia channels please? Astro channels.
    Yes, on channel 625 双星台. total of 15 channels.
  • edited September 2017
    Hey guys, can anyone help me to verify if ubox4 has working malaysia channels please? Astro channels.
    it has 15 channels in the malay section and all are working. 9-1-17
    its 496 - 500 on ubox4 for astro
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey guys, can anyone help me to verify if ubox4 has working malaysia channels please? Astro channels.
    its 496 - 500 on ubox4 for astro
    I didn't check those channels is valid or not on ubox3.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Thanks a lot guys. Thinking to get ubox4 just for the astro channels. Thanks again.
  • Thanks a lot guys. Thinking to get ubox4 just for the astro channels. Thanks again.
    Yup, this is the best box for international market, that's why how can they survive, my Ubox 1 still clicking........