Welcome our new sponsor ! Napper

Comments

• I thought this thread would be nice for a quick review, I just had this activated for less than 15 minutes.

Live TV
    Pro: Crazy lots of channels that work. Just like what padman showed you.
    Con: Some Channel has sound, no picture, some channels no sound no picture. I will report this to support ticket instead of to this forum about channels that are 'dear' to me. Lol.

On Demand
    Pro: Pretty much a huge library, different countries etc.
    Con: (this is a big letdown) TVB VOD episode seems slow update:
    Lo and Behold: Available to Episode 84 ICdrama at Episode 106.
    TVB Drama Bet Hur: Available to Episode 20. ICDRAMA at Episode 22.

Big Con now also:
    Right now, a little 'hang' also at the VOD. Control unresponsive, and screen froze. Not sure if it's the app or what's going on. Will update in due time.
    I want to know exactly how this compares to TVChina. in terms of:-

1) Quality of streams
    2) How fast VOD gets updated
    3) Number of channels more or less of TVChina

If Cantonese and Mandarian content is used, which service is better for viewing.
    Thanked by 1katiekk
  • can I install IPTV or TV china in tvpad 3?
  • can I install IPTV or TV china in tvpad 3?
    The answer is NO.
  • edited July 2017
    Just a little update here.

Unfortunately, due to somebody creating a dispute on our paypal account within 10 minutes of placing an order. Our paypal account has been flagged. We are currently looking for alternative payment processors for the time being.

Current customers have nothing to worry about.

Potential customers will have to wait until further notice or give us a PM.

Thank you for your patience.

• Just a little update here.

Unfortunately, due to somebody creating a dispute on our paypal account within 10 minutes of placing an order. Our paypal account has been flagged. We are currently looking for alternative payment processors for the time being.

I wonder why...perhaps they are dissatisfied about your service within 10 mins
  • Sorry I'm not sure what happened please delete the posts above. I only posted once and it posted 3 times?
  • edited July 2017
    Just a little update here.

I wonder why...perhaps they are dissatisfied about your service within 10 mins
    @neonlight They weren't satisfied with the service. They opened a dispute because they didn't get a code within 10 minutes.
    Post edited by napper on
  • edited July 2017
    It's a very tough industry, the service industry.
    I hope all is well though. I wouldn't have raised a dispute for not getting a code in 10 minutes.
  • I thought this thread would be nice for a quick review, I just had this activated for less than 15 minutes.

Live TV
    Pro: Crazy lots of channels that work. Just like what padman showed you.
    Con: Some Channel has sound, no picture, some channels no sound no picture. I will report this to support ticket instead of to this forum about channels that are 'dear' to me. Lol.

On Demand
    Pro: Pretty much a huge library, different countries etc.
    Con: (this is a big letdown) TVB VOD episode seems slow update:
    Lo and Behold: Available to Episode 84 ICdrama at Episode 106.
    TVB Drama Bet Hur: Available to Episode 20. ICDRAMA at Episode 22.

Big Con now also:
    Right now, a little 'hang' also at the VOD. Control unresponsive, and screen froze. Not sure if it's the app or what's going on. Will update in due time.
    I want to know exactly how this compares to TVChina. in terms of:-

1) Quality of streams
    2) How fast VOD gets updated
    3) Number of channels more or less of TVChina

If Cantonese and Mandarian content is used, which service is better for viewing.
    1) Quality of streams are pretty good, but there is no ETA for some Malaysia channels that I would like to view (they are down at the moment) which is bad for me. But on the good side, I could watch many american channels and also a lot of sports channels which is very good.
    2)VOD is still slow. I wont know how fast or how to measure it but they are slow or behind by quite some episodes. (depends on the series) The Movie VODs are also quite limited.
    3) Much more than TV China channels. I didn't count, but you can say everything TVChina has, napper has. And then they got more.
  • LbeLbe Member
    edited August 2017
    I found that stream quality on tvchina is rather low, want to give this a try. Is vod stream quality on napper as good as live channel that padman review
    ?

Napper, do you have a list of box / chipset that is tested with your software? Does nvidia shield work?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Lbe The vod is not as good as the live based on my experience.

If your device supports h265 encoding then it should work
  • LbeLbe Member
    Thanks pad
  • @Lbe The vod is not as good as the live based on my experience.

If your device supports h265 encoding then it should work
    Not all devices supporting h265 works. For example fire TV or fire tv stick has h265 but some channels blank video and just audio.
    You can get around it with software decoding but it will heat up the box or stick so quickly I wouldn't recommend it.
  • Hi Guys

Is there a support hardware list for Napper ?
  • Hi Guys

Is there a support hardware list for Napper ?
    Pretty much any Android 6, 5 or 4 box with MALI-450 GPU has been known to work so far.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    We are delighted to introduce our newest sponsor napper.

If you are on the fence about the TV China subscription then wait a few days for Napper. They will be introducing some exciting services.
    Can you tell me if Napper still work on a tvpad4? How can i subscribe?
  • edited June 2018
    Is it possible to have 2 boxes attached to the same email? Or do I need to use seperate emails for each box?

Also, what is the difference between Napper English Hosting (Monthly) and Napper Chinese Hosting (Monthly)?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yes, still work

If you are on the fence about the TV China subscription then wait a few days for Napper. They will be introducing some exciting services.
    You can use the same email to purchase.
    Is it possible to have 2 boxes attached to the same email? Or do I need to use seperate emails for each box?

Also, what is the difference between Napper English Hosting (Monthly) and Napper Chinese Hosting (Monthly)?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Yes, still work

You can use the same email to purchase.

What email to purchase napper? I went into napper.download but there is no "join now" option. It only has the download option. How do I subscribe?
  • Can we use the same ID on multiple boxes? Let's say you have 3 boxes in the same household.
    Can you buy ONE annual membership and use it on all 3 boxes OR do you have to buy a membership for each box?

Please confirm